Ask me anything!

15 hours ago, Audrey81 said:

What places have I done a wee: Many! I love love love weeing outside, especially in nature where I can watch my stream splash against the dirt or grass ๐Ÿ™‚ An old boyfriend watched me pee while I laid on some grass after we had sex in a park. It was kind of a special freeing moment knowing that I could just spread my legs and pee for him without judgement.ย 

Other places I've wee'd: sinks (bathroom ones), measuring containers, buckets, a bedpan, a tree, in a creek, on a towel, in a bath. Many!! ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

Iโ€™ve occasionally (and last year) peed while lying down on a beach. I made a little hole in the sand, lay on my side and pissed in the sand, with my girlfriend next to me. (Usually if Iโ€™m at the beach I pee in the water).

Do you wee in public places like swimming pools and showers?

In nature is nice, but on concrete or pavement leaves a better puddle to show where youโ€™ve been!

• Hot 2
3 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Do you piss in your bathtub when your bathing?

Iโ€™m guessing โ€œnoโ€ - if she feels like weeing in a big pool feels like swimming in piss, weeing in a small bathtub is probably out!

(If you donโ€™t want to feel youโ€™re bathing in pee you can always squat or stand in the tub after bathing and piss in the bath water before you pull out the plug)

• Hot 1
6 hours ago, oliver2 said:

Iโ€™m guessing โ€œnoโ€ - if she feels like weeing in a big pool feels like swimming in piss, weeing in a small bathtub is probably out!

(If you donโ€™t want to feel youโ€™re bathing in pee you can always squat or stand in the tub after bathing and piss in the bath water before you pull out the plug)

Good call, I thought of that after I asked the question haha. Good ideas to tryย 

• Like 1

Hi @Audrey81ย - everything you've described is around deliberate peeing, be it indoors or out. ย What are your personal preferences (and experiences?) around desperation, accidental or deliberate wetting? ย  No go, turn-off or curious, any experiences to be shared?ย 

• Hot 1
On 3/21/2019 at 8:35 AM, Audrey81 said:

What got me interested: I have been into pee for as long as I can remember. I think it came from a childhood fascination and also a time in kindergarten where a boy watched me wee. And then I think it just came about that I loved people watching me do something so private as weeing!

This is the opposite of my own fetish.I watched a girl pee at an early age and was fascinated by it.

I certainly enjoy watching you!

• Hot 1

I haven't peed in my tub while I was in it, although I have done what @oliver2ย mentioned and sat over the side and peed while the water was emptying.. I've done that a few times. I like weeing in the tub though because it's fun to see how far you can shoot it haha.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

Hmmm wetting. It's not something I've really tried on purpose although I am open to it! Maybe I should do a video wetting my panties after a long hold ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

I have wee'd my knickers plenty of times by accident, especially after I've had too many drinks. One memory that comes to mind is being in a bar and being really desperate for a wee, but the line for the ladiesย is always so long. I felt a trickle of wee come out into my panties and by the time I got into a stall, I completely flooded my knickers and the floor and all I could manage in the toilet was a little trickle ๐Ÿ˜žย I ended up throwing my knickers away and tried to mop up as much as I could!

Another memory was when I was just a little girl and I was sitting on a bus with my best friend at the time and we were going to a swimming lesson. I had my one piece suit on and I was dying for a wee. After a while,ย  a stream just shot out in a little arc from from my crotch and my friend's eyes went wide. I still remember her saying 'are you doing a wee?' Now that I look back, it's a wonder no one else saw!

• Like 2
  • Hot 2
On 3/21/2019 at 6:05 AM, Audrey81 said:

What got me interested: I have been into pee for as long as I can remember. I think it came from a childhood fascination and also a time in kindergarten where a boy watched me wee. And then I think it just came about that I loved people watching me do something so private as weeing!

how did you get away with that ?

was their a bathroom in the classroom or something?