Ask me anything!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 5/16/2019 at 8:44 PM, Audrey81 said:

I try to have an empty bladder unless they want me to pee in a cup. I once had to have an ultrasound, and they make you have a VERY full bladder for those! I remember when the nurse finally let me go, I must have had a minute long wee!

Must have felt good to finally go pee

Are you someone who at times especially when busy put off going to the bathroom until the last minute and are maybe really squirming and dancing around trying to hold it? 
did you ever start holding yourself because you were really desperate to go? 
have you ever totally wet yourself in front of someone and were really embarrassed? 

• 6 months later...
On 3/22/2019 at 10:47 PM, Audrey81 said:

Hmmm wetting. It's not something I've really tried on purpose although I am open to it! Maybe I should do a video wetting my panties after a long hold 😉 

I have wee'd my knickers plenty of times by accident, especially after I've had too many drinks. One memory that comes to mind is being in a bar and being really desperate for a wee, but the line for the ladies is always so long. I felt a trickle of wee come out into my panties and by the time I got into a stall, I completely flooded my knickers and the floor and all I could manage in the toilet was a little trickle 😞 I ended up throwing my knickers away and tried to mop up as much as I could!

Another memory was when I was just a little girl and I was sitting on a bus with my best friend at the time and we were going to a swimming lesson. I had my one piece suit on and I was dying for a wee. After a while,  a stream just shot out in a little arc from from my crotch and my friend's eyes went wide. I still remember her saying 'are you doing a wee?' Now that I look back, it's a wonder no one else saw!

Do love a peeing panties story x

• 1 month later...