How large is your bladder?

How large is your bladder?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. How large is your bladder?

1 minute ago, Darlene said:

Couldn’t relieve myself at the time and had to wait.

At a certain point the mess just doesn’t matter anymore. All that matters is letting it all out. 

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
21 hours ago, ABBYPEEGODDESS said:

I can easily hold up to 2000ml at the 2500ml it begins to get desperate and 3500ml is my breaking point. 

Most female athletes Ive talk to also have big bladders their was this girl who I knew who was the volleyball captain she once peed longer than me when we had a fall sport camping trip 

What kind of bladder bulge are you sporting when full? It makes sense that athletes would have toned muscles all around so can hold more but there has to be a disadvantage to running around with an extra five pounds of piss inside. 

• Hot 1
4 hours ago, F0rester said:

What kind of bladder bulge are you sporting when full? It makes sense that athletes would have toned muscles all around so can hold more but there has to be a disadvantage to running around with an extra five pounds of piss inside. 

My bladder is not that noticeable since I strong pelvic floor muscles which create a hammock for the bladder. Women who have given birth are very likely to break that hammock of muscle making the bladder bugle more noticeable. Yes theirs disadvantages you feel heavier, you cant run as fast, and you feel pain in the bladder area I would not try to hold during games this mostly happens to me double training sessions or suicide training sessions (will they will and try to break you physically.)

• Like 1
  • Hot 2
  • 2 weeks later...

My absolute record is 900 ml. If I don't have a day off where I can just focus on filling my bladder, I can't even get close to that record. What do you think about it?

• Hot 1
  • 1 month later...

I picked up a yard sale measuring jug and had another go for a week or so. My morning piss was surprisingly consistent, between 1.2 and 1.3 liters (44 ounces). It is definitely an awkward weight to hold while half asleep. No alcohol consumption during the time I was measuring, a beer piss at the end of the night always feels as though it is a lot more.

• Like 1
  • Hot 2

Can’t say I’ve ever really thought about it, so I’ve just been in my kitchen, huddled in a foetal position over a measuring jug and trying to pee as quietly as possible while watching the fluid race up the scale as my bladder emptied… and the answer is (drumroll please) about 820 ml.

I wonder if I can get over a litre with a bit of trying? Just off to drink some water now… 🤔😏

Edited by Bunnyboy
  • Like 1
  • Hot 2
2 hours ago, Bunnyboy said:

Can’t say I’ve ever really thought about it, so I’ve just been in my kitchen, huddled in a foetal position over a measuring jug and trying to pee as quietly as possible while watching the fluid race up the scale as my bladder emptied… and the answer is (drumroll please) about 820 ml.

I wonder if I can get over a litre with a bit of trying? Just off to drink some water now… 🤔😏

Sure you can!! 😉

• Cheeky 1
2 minutes ago, Bladderlad said:

Sure you can!! 😉

And you’d be right, I’ve just managed to edge over the 1 litre mark! 🥳

It was really dilute though, almost like water… I might have tasted a sip just to check 🫣

• Hot 1
19 minutes ago, Bunnyboy said:

And you’d be right, I’ve just managed to edge over the 1 litre mark! 🥳

It was really dilute though, almost like water… I might have tasted a sip just to check 🫣

Please make a video next time! I love measuring Vids!! 😉

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...