How large is your bladder?

How large is your bladder?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. How large is your bladder?

On 4/16/2024 at 6:10 PM, Cute wetter said:

My bladder is definitelt quite large. Back in my schooldays, I was able to hold it until the end of the day. When I got home, I would sit on the toilet with my pants down but my panties still on. Then I'd pee through them and usually for a whole minute without stopping. I loved holding it until I was desperate and peeing my never-ending stream

A whole minute!! Wow that's crazy. You should get together with @Sophie and have a contest to see who can pee in panties for a longer time. Maybe the winner gets a new vibrator or something. I am amazed at how much you can pee!

• 1 month later...

When I filled out the survey, I indicated that I had an average bladder, but a few months ago I broke my record. With a superhuman effort, I managed to fit 900 ml of pee into my bladder. I think my bladder could now be considered large, or even titanic. What do you think?

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, radu said:

When I filled out the survey, I indicated that I had an average bladder, but a few months ago I broke my record. With a superhuman effort, I managed to fit 900 ml of pee into my bladder. I think my bladder could now be considered large, or even titanic. What do you think?

Welcome to large. My morning piss is generally 1.1-1.2 liters when I can be added to measure and consider that large. I would reserve Titanic for 1.5+ liters. 

• Like 1
On 8/19/2024 at 1:32 AM, peefan1000 said:

I also think 1.5L is the titanic zone. I can hold about 900-1000ml myself at my max and sometimes consider myself average

When I really need to pee, I pee 0.5l, so I thought 900 ml was a lot.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, radu said:

When I really need to pee, I pee 0.5l, so I thought 900 ml was a lot.

Yeah for an average size bladder 900mls is nearly double! You must get desperate a lot? 😀

On 8/19/2024 at 12:06 AM, radu said:

How desperate were you at 900? 😀

3 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

How desperate were you at 900? 😀

To achieve this, I prepared myself specially. I drank a lot of water, because then I can hold more in my bladder, but I was so desperate that I had to hold my urethra so as not to pee in my underwear.

• Hot 1
30 minutes ago, peefan1000 said:

many years ago, I had an ex that pissed about 60oz. Blows my mind to this day someone can pee so much

Hopefully not as dark. 60 ounces is a pitcher full and I believe I've heard women that can hold it. 

beer-pitcher-go-b_1__81603.jpg

7 minutes ago, F0rester said:

Hopefully not as dark. 60 ounces is a pitcher full and I believe I've heard women that can hold it. 

beer-pitcher-go-b_1__81603.jpg

definitely wasn't that dark. a more sexy yellow

Edited by peefan1000
remove redundancy
7 hours ago, peefan1000 said:

many years ago, I had an ex that pissed about 60oz. Blows my mind to this day someone can pee so much

Was she trying to hold and measure? An emergency? It seems if she could hold that much, she could have found a toilet way before then.

2 hours ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Was she trying to hold and measure? An emergency? It seems if she could hold that much, she could have found a toilet way before then.

It was an emergency and we were stuck in traffic. She fell asleep while i was driving before waking up and saying she had to pee bad

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, peefan1000 said:

It was an emergency and we were stuck in traffic. She fell asleep while i was driving before waking up and saying she had to pee bad

Wow, I guess she had to pee bad. What did she pee in that held 60 ounces? I am guessing multiple items.

2 minutes ago, DoctorDoctor said:

Wow, I guess she had to pee bad. What did she pee in that held 60 ounces? I am guessing multiple items.

medium soft drink cup from Burger King and filled up Starbucks tall 3 times and got pee all over also

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I have measured my pee many times, always when unbearablely full or even leaking.

I didn't measure back in my teens and twenties but since I held it while painfully over full for hours ( pee shy) the numbers probably even  higher.

As I have  gotten older I cannot hold it like I used to. 1 liter is a real stretch that I can't always accomplish anymore,  but that is my current maximum. More like 800-900ml.  average most I can hold now. 

In the past my average maximum I could hold was an painful 1.25 liters. One time I did achieve 1.35 liters because I had to hold my pee longer because my son stopped in. That was excruciatingly painful, involving some leaking  in my briefs and even blood in my urine.  It was not fun I had to get up and pee every hour all night long. I'll never do that again