Aiming skills

I started to think about this after I was looking at a empty beer bottle. I started to wonder what is the smallest thing others have peed into? For guys it's easy to aim but girls have a way harder time so I was curious what is was.

I'd say the smallest for me was a beer bottle. 

• Hot 1
44 minutes ago, Kylenut2 said:

I started to think about this after I was looking at a empty beer bottle. I started to wonder what is the smallest thing others have peed into? For guys it's easy to aim but girls have a way harder time so I was curious what is was.

I'd say the smallest for me was a beer bottle. 

Yup beer bottle was my smallest target lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, F.W said:

But even for guys it has to be a wide enough neck or it goes everywhere.I once got my winkie stuck in the neck of a plastic milk bottle...Beer bottles way too narrow.

I did it without sticking anything inside, just steam control.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, Jethro P said:

My aim is absolutely appalling - squirts everywhere (even with the foresking pulled back) 😞

Think I'd have to settle for a bucket 🙂

I'm sure I've seen girls a lot better than you. 😝

• Haha 1
Guest UnabashedUser
On 1/4/2019 at 10:31 PM, F.W said:

But even for guys it has to be a wide enough neck or it goes everywhere.I once got my winkie stuck in the neck of a plastic milk bottle...Beer bottles way too narrow.

Yep you have to line up the meatus of the penis directly with the input of the bottle. Can't even try to put the head in or you'll get stuck for sure. Messy proposition.

Guest UnabashedUser
3 hours ago, Sephora said:

I have tried aiming from a distance as a request from on of the users here and the first time didn't work so well lololol

The second time, I got some in about 1/4 in the cup which made the cup tilt and spill so i just kept pissing all over the floor.

I can't aim well at all.. it starts off, then goes into a jet and then I lose control which ends up going everywhere.

Practice makes perfect. The thought of it boggles my mind Sephora. Can you write your name in the snow?

Guest UnabashedUser
On 1/6/2019 at 4:37 PM, speedy3471 said:

Lol fair enough. Still a challenge to pre into a shot glass tho, then to taste some, very hot and naughty

Cummed a few times in a shot glass, also hot and naughty.

38 minutes ago, Sephora said:

I have tried aiming from a distance as a request from on of the users here and the first time didn't work so well lololol

The second time, I got some in about 1/4 in the cup which made the cup tilt and spill so i just kept pissing all over the floor.

I can't aim well at all.. it starts off, then goes into a jet and then I lose control which ends up going everywhere.

The thought of you losing control doesn't help my aim either.