Peeing while still living at parents house?

Hey guys,

so my girlfriend recently revealed to me that she is also into the whole peeing stuff (lucky me) and now we actively wanted to start enjoying our fetish, especially peeing in naughty places...

the only problem is that both of us are 20 and we both are still livin with our parents. So now I wanted to ask, are there any tips or experiences here on how to pee in naughty places (especially in our bedrooms) without it being to obvious? 

Thanks in advance

Edited by rudiness
  • Love 2
  • Hot 1

Wow, luck you!

I would try to keep the peeing on permanent things in the bedroom like the carpet or bed to minimum unless you take precautions such as using towels to absorb the liquid.

Also, drink plenty of fluids. The clearer the pee the less chance there is of a tell tail stain or smell.

I'm sure the rest of the forum will have a few more for you but that should get you started

I know the question is around peeing in the house and bedrooms, but I guess the obvious solution is to take it out of the house.  Desperate knowing glances and winks at each other across the dining table, that sort of thing and then going out - whether it be a sneaky carpark pee, pub beer garden, cinema or wherever.  

Move furniture aside and pee on the carpet, then put it back. Or pee in the closet. A little sprinkle here and there won’t leave much smell, if at all. I’ve done this every house and apartment I’ve lived and if there is a smell, it fades after while until it is not detectable any longer. So pee where you want and don’t pee too much in any one spot, unless you can hide it. Let us know how it goes.

22 hours ago, rudiness said:

Hey guys,

so my girlfriend recently revealed to me that she is also into the whole peeing stuff (lucky me) and now we actively wanted to start enjoying our fetish, especially peeing in naughty places...

the only problem is that both of us are 20 and we both are still livin with our parents. So now I wanted to ask, are there any tips or experiences here on how to pee in naughty places (especially in our bedrooms) without it being to obvious? 

Thanks in advance

Really, my man and I started the same.

1 floor

then mop it

and that's all

2 go out, find places without street surveillance cameras and pee everywhere

in the worst case

3 floor, again, then paper paper paper and all in the toilet (not all together or it will clog)

but my advice is 2

We Always loved to piss around and it built a great degree of intimacy very soon

• Love 1

your best bet is a hard wood, linoleum or viynil floor or you can buy  just a lol section for what you need...if those won't work or you can't hide them  Find a clear price of plastic or a tote lid....but the easiest is to use a small pool cover like those 3ft by 6 ft blow up pools for kids and you can cut it to whatever size you need and when your done you roll it up with the mess and rinse it off in the shower or wherever when you get the chance...i hope it helps those are all things I've used living wit roommates never has the parents problem too much was on my own at 15 so just had to keep it from ppl that shouldn't be snooping around anyways lol

• 2 weeks later...

My girlfriend and I started the same way, and are currently in the same position as you. Contrary to most of the replies here, we just up and go for the messy pees: stuffed animals, the carpet, bed, etc. We make sure to really clean it up well afterwards though, with hand-washing, dabbing out as much moisture as we can with toilet paper, and using fabric sprays (LIGHTLY) to mask it. She also often steals my underwear and wets herself sitting on the toilet, and then we wash my underwear out in the sink when we're done.

Then there's the usual advice: drink lots (more volume and less smell/stain), don't pee too much on the same thing or in the same place to prevent stains, and we often include either diapers or bed mats on the floor or bed when we don't feel like cleaning up much (if you can get access to those).

• Hot 2
  • 1 month later...

I still do it tbh. Just be prepared to clean anything you do. Like my all time favorites are

blocking my bedroom door and using my room floor as a toliet before steam cleaning.

Putting a towel in underwear and letting go

Light wetting (enough to be fun, but not enough to raise questions

Iv let go in my bed more than once, but its frustrating to clean.

Its so fun lol

• Agree 1

What I used to do when I did naughty peeing at my parents house was constantly keep myself in a supply of towels and use them to wee into or onto. You can get a surprising amount of use out of them. I also found that doing pee stuff late at night when people were asleep was more beneficial to me. 

Also, if you keep yourself well hydrated, you can get away with a lot more as it won’t leave stains or smells 🙂

Failing that, get out and about as much as you can and experiment! It’s a great thing to have a partner into pee (I’m so jealous lol) so take  advantage of it and enjoy it 🙂

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, chubbybirb999 said:

What I used to do when I did naughty peeing at my parents house was constantly keep myself in a supply of towels and use them to wee into or onto. You can get a surprising amount of use out of them. I also found that doing pee stuff late at night when people were asleep was more beneficial to me. 

Also, if you keep yourself well hydrated, you can get away with a lot more as it won’t leave stains or smells 🙂

Failing that, get out and about as much as you can and experiment! It’s a great thing to have a partner into pee (I’m so jealous lol) so take  advantage of it and enjoy it 🙂

Great advice. Especially staying hydrated