Golden Stream Awards 2018 nominations

It's getting close to the end of the year so I decided to host the 2018 Golden Stream Awards!

There will be a number of categories and I would like you to nominate a member for them. You can nominate a member for multiple categories if you wish. You can nominate for as many or as little categories as you like. You cannot nominate yourself however. I hope there will be something for everyone. 

Category One : Best forum contributor
The first category is for the best forum contributor. Who do you think has contributed the most this year? Who has made the best post? 

Category Two : Best picture contributor
We have members who spend a lot of their free time collecting and sharing pictures for us to all enjoy. Who do you think is the best contributor this year?

Category Three : Best video contributor
We have members who spend a lot of their free time collecting and sharing videos for us to all enjoy. Who do you think is the best contributor this year?

Category Four : Best fictional writer
We have many fictional story writers here, who do you think is the best writer? 

Category Five : Best real story/sighting
Not everyone writes and shares fictional stories, this is for those who instead share their real experiences, or their sightings. 

Category Six : Best Newcomer
We can't forget our new members! Who is the best newcomer to PeeFans? I'll accept any member who has joined this year. 

Category Seven : Wettest member
Last but not least, wettest member! Who do you think is the wettest member PeeFans has?

Please post your nominations below. I will keep this open until near Christmas before voting starts!

Thank you

• Love 4

Some of my first choices for each category, FW has already nominated. No point me nominating the same person, so in the interests of widening the field I will nominate different candidates to FW in each category.

1) Best forum contributor - Sophie

2) Best picture contributor - zzyzx52

3) Best video contributor -  Ozabot

4) Best fictional writer -  wetwulf

5) Best real story  -  Sophie

6) Best newcomer - Wetinkbunny

7) Wettest member - spywareonya

When it comes to the actual voting, I will vote for my faves regardless of who I nominated.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Thanks very much for organising this, Sophie 🙂

I don't spend enough time on here to have a nominee for each category, but my noms are:

Category Two: Best picture contributor: Puddyls

Category Six: Best Newcomer: Blackinksoul30 

Adding one more:

Category Five: Best real story/sighting: Alfresco (for "Lots of sightings in Brighton")

Edited by UnauthorisedGuy
  • Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:58 AM, steve25805 said:

No point me nominating the same person, so in the interests of widening the field I will nominate different candidates to FW in each category.

THANK YOU STEVE

Thank you for everything and all the support and love

• Love 2
On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 2:58 AM, nopjans said:

Likewise, some individuals I would choose have been nominated, so I will nominate other awesome and worthy contributors. Like Steve, I will vote for my favorites when the time comes.

thank you too, if I got your words right

I have missed you, sorry to everybody for my absence

• Love 1
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, Sophie said:

Thank you to everyone who has nominated so far.

If you haven't nominated yet, they close on the 25th! 10 days to go!

We should introduce the "loveliest member" award, but it qould be pointless… you would win by default

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

Thanks to everyone who has already put forward nominations - I agree it make sense to nominate others who haven't already been mentioned. 🙂 

Still a few days left to get the nominations in. This is the best way to show your appreciation for people's contributions over the past year. 

Also just a quick reminder for gold members that all the previous awards are in the forum archive if you want to revisit the previous winner hall of fame. 

Good luck to everyone, and thanks Sophie for running these!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1