Looking for a new community

@BronzeMantis I was on Omorashi.org a few years ago. I was even on their discord server... Well... It was mostly men.and i kept telling them why didn't they try to bring more women in. Why didn't they promote on their website about the discord server more than just 1 single post. They really didn't seem to care to bring more women in. I tried to tell them if it's just men in here, some women might feel like it's a 'meat fest' and just leave... i took it upon myself to try to promote the discord server on their site...they hated the idea and their mod team pretty much bashed me after that. I think they want omorashi.org to be all men. 

• Like 2

Welcome to the site, it's great to have you on board! 

Hopefully you'll find the mod team here are much more relaxed (ironically with the exception of underage content). I think you'll fit in very well here, and I look forward to chatting with you more and hopefully seeing some of the pics you share. 

Let me know if I can ever help with anything. 🙂  

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@BronzeMantisWe mods are highly relaxed here and very liberal minded in it's non political sense. Anything and everything within the rules goes, though we are fairly strict on underage content and anything highly illegal, and scat is banned too.

But we are light touch and easygoing, and try to be helpful, a service rather than a force of any kind. Bans are very rare and a definite last resort, and usually only applied to total spammers.

We are not on edge all the time here, I assure you.