Menstruation

How many people on this site like menstruation.  

196 members have voted

1. 1. How many people on this site like menstruation.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

This is one of those "afraid to ask" things.Girls,when you start your period,does it just happen without you really knowing about it?I mean you go for a pee,and oh dear you see blood etc in your panties,then you got to deal with it,or do you generally get a feeling,like when you need a pee etc,so you can go put in a tampon just in case?

Also which is best,tampons,or pads?xx

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Maigh doesn't get it at all, all of her reproductive pipes were removed foe medical reasons. Mary gets cramps usually the day before it starts, then she is away to the spare room for 3 days. She gets so grumpy and moody, she prefers to sleep alone. 

She uses pads, sez it's 'easier' to manage, may make sense to someone, lol.

When she is finished, she is so horny and 'sex starved' as she calls it, that neither of us are safe. We love it.

• Thanks 1
2 hours ago, puddyls said:

i don't know if an ant is the right analogy for me

ahahahah I meant bothering and conveying the same feeling, not the same sensations

that's what make us so nervous while having our week

2 hours ago, puddyls said:

i definitely prefer pads over tampons but freely use either method. pads are much more comfy and convenient. but, tampons allow me to wear things that i couldn't reasonably wear with a pad. also, when being active pads tend to begin feeling cumbersome while tampons are a bit more freeing. 

agree 101%

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I wish I had a teenagers body right now lol...

I somehow prefer MILFs

they know what they want and are of strong character among bedpans

but a barely-legal, pussy-smelling girl will be marvellous nonetheless

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Hot 1
12 hours ago, travelguy said:

I love seeing the tampon string hang down.

Can I be utterly sincere with you?

I don't.

Menstruation (which, to play a little feminist joke, should be called "[Wo]men-struation" hhahahahaha) are a difficult and intimate moment. I respect them deeply, but they are too complicated to actually say I am aroused by what happens inside me... is like my body wasn't mine. Actually, also during Possession my body isn't completely mine, but at least you can talk to a Spirit. When you got period, it is subtly different. It's not a bad experience, wow, in any way, not bad at all!!! BUT....  is something I would link less to sex than many do...

Anyway, I am not in any way discouraging you from the deep reasons that arouses you... I just wanted to say my opinion and reflections...

a kiss!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • 2 weeks later...

@puddyls

Before sleeping, think of a problem you got without in any way trying to solve it

Just notify it to an hypothetical somebody who wanna know what's about

Then visualize your period

No Wicca silly stuff, I really mean it, feel the laws of existence which shaped us, manifesting in the incredible cyclicity of our Nature, like the Seasons, or The Serpent changing its skin

Visualize the deep, dense blood, bringing the most inner DNA signature, that of your ovocites,and feel its high Iron content, linking with the heightened quantistic field of Earth because the Moon reflects a higher degree of solar rays on earth

Feel the fact that there is Always a solution to problems which are technical, we just need to get out from a corner of psychological attitude in life

Then, visualize the fact that as blood flows, we too can get rid of what is not fitting anymore

This is the complicated point, you have to feel what does it mean to be woman, the electric power of the Moon, erasing the Veil separating the visible from the invisible. Spirits do not have our same division between conscious and unconscious, thus they can help us to become like them, without this division

In our unconscious lies the answer to every problem, we must only allow this answer to Surface.

This is not a ritual, it doesn't need Words of Power, or any Summoning, but a natural all-female incense like Olibanum (more commonly called "incense" indeed!!!) can be useful, also for hormonal reasons, but only if actual gum from the actual tree, not sticks bought in shops, they are utterly pointless

Also, green thea can be perfect to be drank before sleeping, only a little elsewhere its caffeine and kidneys activators will keep you awake, but a microscopical amount will enhance the activity of the brain

When all is ready, and you do this process, be sure to avoid allowing your mind to float: some seconds, even some minute if needed, to focus on the problem, then, only a deep mind focusing on the blood, its DNA and Iron, and the quantistic energy of the Full Moon, reflecting solar rays but also imbueing them with Her own electromagnetical and quantistic signature, generating something different...

...worshipped since before humans could speak

• Like 3
  • Love 1
49 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I bet menstruation was never so hot before puddyls began sharing her feminine secrets with us.

47 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

I notice mainly females dont like to see menstruation.I guess thats totally understandable.Its not really a mystery to a woman,in the way it is to a guy.

I am happy anyway that such a touching subject has been brought to the attention

• Like 2
  • Love 1