Menstruation

How many people on this site like menstruation.  

196 members have voted

1. 1. How many people on this site like menstruation.

i thought about starting an album of these on here but am not sure how well it would be received. i know the media section is kinda open to everyone. do you all think it is a good idea? or should i just keep updating in this thread?

I think it would be a fine idea Puddyls,im sure we all would enjoy your pictures,whatever is happening.(upskirts are nice..:wink:)

• Like 1

Periods,isnt everyones thing,but i think any of our lovely ladies should feel free to post such pictures if they wish,its probably quite liberating for a girl maybe,to show her period.After all,its a very important function of the female,just as peeing.:thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I have mixed feelings on menstruation. It doesn't bother me, but it doesn't really excite me either. Having said that, there is some fascination in it because it is something that I think most ladies tend to keep to themselves privately. I have seen my wife change tampons/pads numerous times - she doesn't make any big deal of it and doesn't feel the need to lock herself away whilst doing it. We have also had experiences where she is coming to the end of her period and feels sexy. We have had sex then - usually with a towel on the bed and I have ended up with a rather red penis, but that doesn't bother me as it soon cleans up in the shower. We originally used to use a condom in these circumstances, but have had times when we didn't bother. We've also had the situation where we are cuddling and kissing and it gets a bit more horny so I've pulled the tampon out in order to put something else in....... My wife had an early menopause, so she doesn't get much in the way of periods now. They still happen, but they are very unpredictable - she can go six months or more without one, then she'll have a very heavy one.

I've seen abandoned pads and tampons where women have changed them outside in woods or behind buildings. Presumably when they have stopped to pee or maybe just because they needed to change. I prefer to believe they needed a pee because that is what I'm more interested in.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
I have mixed feelings on menstruation. It doesn't bother me, but it doesn't really excite me either. Having said that, there is some fascination in it because it is something that I think most ladies tend to keep to themselves privately. I have seen my wife change tampons/pads numerous times - she doesn't make any big deal of it and doesn't feel the need to lock herself away whilst doing it. We have also had experiences where she is coming to the end of her period and feels sexy. We have had sex then - usually with a towel on the bed and I have ended up with a rather red penis, but that doesn't bother me as it soon cleans up in the shower. We originally used to use a condom in these circumstances, but have had times when we didn't bother. We've also had the situation where we are cuddling and kissing and it gets a bit more horny so I've pulled the tampon out in order to put something else in....... My wife had an early menopause, so she doesn't get much in the way of periods now. They still happen, but they are very unpredictable - she can go six months or more without one, then she'll have a very heavy one.

I've seen abandoned pads and tampons where women have changed them outside in woods or behind buildings. Presumably when they have stopped to pee or maybe just because they needed to change. I prefer to believe they needed a pee because that is what I'm more interested in.

Its because as a guy usually,we dont get to see what goes on,so in that sense its a fascination,of how periods happen,then how they deal with them,the tampons,panty pads,etc,until its all over until it starts again in 3 weeks time.

• Like 1
i thought about starting an album of these on here but am not sure how well it would be received. i know the media section is kinda open to everyone. do you all think it is a good idea? or should i just keep updating in this thread?

puddyls,i do hope this month,you will post about your cycle(not bike:wink:..)i know some of us guys find it fascinating.

• Like 1
monthly doesn't always mean frumpy undies. =) [ATTACH=full]51372[/ATTACH]

Wow,i just realised you can see the string too,i was just aroused by the yellow panties,(are they yellow,or something else,ahem....)let alone that!:wink:Did you remove your tampon,did you just throw it away?x

Wow,i just realised you can see the string too,i was just aroused by the yellow panties,(are they yellow,or something else,ahem....)let alone that!:wink:Did you remove your tampon,did you just throw it away?x

lol. they are lime green. nothing else there besides that easter egg you found. :shy: and i threw the used one away.

• Like 1
monthly doesn't always mean frumpy undies. =) [ATTACH=full]51372[/ATTACH]

Hi puddyls,i hope its ok,but i recently "enjoyed"this picture,but in the mans way,if you get my drift!!xxx(keep them coming):wink:

speaking of wandering fingers. one time i kinda got too flirty with a guy at a bar. we were sitting in his car making out, and he kept trying to go down there with his hand. i was pretty good at keeping it away without ruining the moment but he made it once and felt my pad. he stopped and was like what's that? lol. i was all embarrassed and said he might need to wash his hand. luckily he had only gotten under the pad and bunched it up, so there was nothing to wash. he apologized and said he didn't know. and i was like, well why do you think i kept pushing you away? luckily he wasn't too grossed out.

• Like 1

I guess a lot of guys have similar experiences.Ive been where i did manage to get busy with my fingers,and she was loving it,but after a few seconds i realised she was a bit more squelchy than i would expect,so i guessed what it was and withdrew my hand,only to find my fingers were kind of gooey.She had apparently just came on,and was quite apologetic,yet horny too..

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...