Random sexy girls

F.W

On 10/6/2018 at 8:36 PM, F.W said:

This beauty somehow came up as a "facebook friend"....its probably really the avatar of a 19 stone Bulgarian goat slaughterer or something....nonetheless,who ever she is in reality id sure like to watch her have a wee-wee,or just see where that tattoo goe

I am also thinking about the Tattoo.

22 hours ago, janny-ammerson said:

I am also thinking about the Tattoo.

11 hours ago, Uroguy said:

Who is being spoken of? On my end it says unread replies.

The comment from Janny 'thinking about the tattoo' was about the post they quoted, which happens to be the very first post in this thread in 2018.  So click back to Page One and you'll see the opening post of a girl in a gold bikini.

5 minutes ago, gldenwetgoose said:

I'm especially liking that last picture of Caylee there @Kupar - a certain vulnerability in a Billie Piper sort of way.

Do you know - I thought you might like that one! But more for the lighting and moody monochrome. Makes a bit of a change from the bright Californian sun and saturated colours we're used to seeing 🙂

• Love 1
On 3/9/2022 at 10:38 PM, Sophie said:

88185.jpg

I like to imagine that immediately after that picture was shot one of those girls crouched down, just where she was standing, to squirt a strong jet of piss into the waves.  Perhaps the one on far left?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, ppppppp said:

I like to imagine that immediately after that picture was shot one of those girls crouched down, just where she was standing, to squirt a strong jet of piss into the waves.  Perhaps the one on far left?

Ooh. I do hope so ❤️

• Like 1

@ppppppp and @Kupar, with thanks to @Sophie, I agree with ppppppp's selection of the girl on the far left (Amia Moretti, from the caption) for a peeing shot, because of her body language, standing with her legs crossed, which many women do, when they need to pee, urgently. I think it would be much more natural and erotic for her to  just let it go down her legs, standing, exactly as she is.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1