Random sexy girls

F.W

On 12/4/2018 at 2:19 PM, owlman76 said:

I think it's one of those questions, ' what defines a girl as sexy?', there's sexy as in the way a model looks, and there's sexy as in the 'girl next door' look. I've seen lots of pictures of models, but sometimes you can be walking down the street, or paying for something in a shop, you'll see a girl and think, 'wow, she's sexy'! I know it might seem odd to some people, hard to understand, perhaps, but there are times when I've worked on equestrian establishments and seen women arriving in their immaculate white blouses, tight white jodhpurs and long boots, looked at them and thought, 'mmm, nice' then I walk around a corner and see a girl mucking out a stable, her t-shirt is covered in bits of straw and her hairs all over the place, she's wearing no make up, her beige jodhpurs are stained with god only knows, and her cheap rubber riding boots are covered in horse shit, quite often she's stood in a pool of some foul smelling liquid. Yet I look at her and think, 'jeez, she's so sexy'. I don't know what it is, it's something I can't put my finger on, perhaps it's because she's 'real' and not some made up woman who's never done any hard work in her life. One of the sexiest girls I know hangs about at my mates' place. She works on a dairy farm and when she's scrubbed up she looks stunning! Even when she arrives on her way back from work she still looks great, she's got her long black hair tied back, her overalls are filthy and her brown country boots are covered in cowshit, but there's just something about that girl. 

I totally understand what you are saying and couldn’t agree more.