Do you or have you ever masturbated at work?

Mark J

At my old job (25 yrs) maybe once or twice. 

Current job-started once-10 secs in my gf called said she was on way to hospital with chest pains-considered that a sign-ha

if you’d like to embellish - like where, when, how...I’d love to hear about. All Genders feel free to respond 

• Love 1

Yes years ago.One time only..It was nearly my finish time,and later that evening i was visiting my then g/f,and i knew it would be 99% shagging..I got SO horny,i went into the toilets and within 2 minutes in a cubicle had got rid of it..it so happened only a very few people were still there so i went unseen.Im sure i came out all flushed...trouble was later on i wasnt that horny!I was only a laddie at the time.....😊

• Like 2

A couple of times actually. The first time i was working retail in my teens. I was working in the back doing some inventory when a co worker came back to chat. She a had a crush on me and i knew about it. Well at some point during the conversation she flashed me her huge tits! She got off work and i was stuck closing. I couldn't concentrate, i just kept seeing these huge knockers in my face. Well i locked the office door whipped it out and jerked off thinking about her. I ended up cumming all over the office chair lol

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Oh another time was not at work per-se.It was when i used to go to the works gym,and there was a ladies there in use during the day nearby...as it was generally quiet there once or twice i managed to sneak into the ladies,for a quick sneak around.One time got hard thinking of all the girls in there and wanked into one of the bowls.....However,as obviously i couldnt flush,no women supposed to be there i had to leave my "fluid" in the bowl,but i put some paper on it and assumed they would think one of them hadnt flushed previous day.Nothing was said so....got away with it.

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

I haven't, being semi retired does that to you, lol. 

When I was running my small Internet / web hosting business, I employed a tiny Russian girl, weighed 45kg dripping wet, but what she could do with notepad was incredible. She was not shy, if you know what I mean, and I suspected that she was having some extra work fun while going potty. The glazed eyes, the unsteady walk and the faint musky smell were kind of a give away.

She got married to a hulking Russian while she was working for me, and it wasn't a happy marriage, she was forced to give it up by him. 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, timeexx said:

Sorry about that , It won't happen again , I misunderstood the original  post , I thought he was asking who masturbated at work ...

That was the premise and you answered which is great and I appreciate you participating, but it was the graphic pic that caught us by surprise. But I see you removed it, so all is good. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎11‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 7:37 PM, Sophie said:

I haven't, people would want my head on a stick if I got caught!

Your employement is a delicate one indeed. Innocence is not appreciated there when it leads to excesses… only cautiousness is appreciated.

BUT I love to imagine you taking 5 minutes for yourself in the toilet… maybe during a free hour.

Kisses...

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I work in a supermarket with customers and colleagues around at all times. Public masturbation would likely be frowned upon by my bosses. In all likelihood it would result in my dismissal and a negative mention in the press at the very least. 

I did though once have one of those embarrassment/anxiety dreams in which I was naked and publicly masturbating in my store and suddenly realised what I was doing. Was glad I woke up at that moment to find that I was not in work but at home in bed, lol.

I suppose I could always head off into the staff toilets to quietly knock one out, but never felt the desire. Work has never really been a breeding ground for erotic thoughts. Working is about as sexy as a bag of spanners. 

• Hot 1
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 7:51 PM, Mark J said:

At my old job (25 yrs) maybe once or twice. 

Current job-started once-10 secs in my gf called said she was on way to hospital with chest pains-considered that a sign-ha

if you’d like to embellish - like where, when, how...I’d love to hear about. All Genders feel free to respond 

I often masturbate at work. My office is small and secluded, and nobody monitors me!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1