First naughty piss

• 4 weeks later...

I can't be sure what my first naughty pee was - I've peed so many places.  However, I do remember having an interest in pee from an early age and other than peeing outside, my first really naughty pee was probably when I stayed with a friend.  I woke up in the night really needing to pee, but I didn't want to wake my friend (we were in a shared room in his house) or the family, so  I just rolled over, pointed my dick out from under the blankets and peed down the wall behind the bed onto the carpet.

• Haha 1
  • Hot 2

Not very exciting I'm afraid... but just about fits the 'naughty' tag.  As a teenager I had a newspaper delivery round, dropping free newspapers at every house around a few local streets.  One day I found myself needing a pee, so used one of the house's dustbin which were in an alcove next to their front doors.  Probably didn't have any sexual connotations, but naughty knowing I could get caught peeing on someone else's property.

• Like 4
  • 2 months later...

I had a pee fetish from a very early age so naturally I moved on from the toilet. I used to have a garbage can in my room. One day I really had to go but I saw that day as an opportunity to do something different. So I dropped my pants got on my knees and let my piss flow right into the trash as my dick got harder and harder

Edited by TwistedTiki26
  • Like 1

I remember as a young kid deciding to straddle the toilet and face backwards when I was peeing, which felt super naughty to me at the time. In fact the first time I chickened out, and the second time my mum came in cuz the bathroom door didn't lock and she told me off about it, so the next time I did it I felt very naughty indeed! My heart was going a mile a minute for fear of being caught and the release of pee felt so intense. I even tried putting my hand in my pee stream and I loved the warmth and feel of it.

My first naughty pee as an adult was many years later, in my early twenties. I had room mates so had to wear clothes when I left my room for the bathroom. I was wearing thick leggings, and was standing at my closet looking for a comfy shirt to throw on but I really had to go and was leaking a bit into the leggings, so I decided to let it all go right there! It quickly soaked through the leggings and ran down my legs, flooding me with this delicious warm sensation, and splattered and puddled on the hardwood floor. I looked down at the puddle, still feeling the warmth from it in my leggings and felt so turned on by how naughty it was that there was a pee puddle there on my bedroom floor. I sat down in the puddle and splashed around in it a little, feeling the liquid against my legs, bum, and pussy, and soaked as much of the puddle up with the leggings as I could. I didn't want to clean it up, it felt so good and naughty!

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

My first naughty pee was either peeing on myself or on the floor in my room.  I was really young so don't know which came first.

My first adult naughty pee was at university. I'd already peed in the sink, that's not naughty, just convenient. But one night I came home drunk and decided to piss down the stairs in the dorm. The stairs were concrete and it made a hell of a noise, but drunk at 3am, I didn't care ... and I didn't get caught.  I've been pissing in naughty places ever since.

• Like 1

My earliest memory is being compelled to pee in a toy I had as a kid. It was like this school bus shaped cassette tape holder, I don’t actually remember what was on it I just remember wanting to do it for a while, and then one day in my room I just did it. But I immediately told my mom because I was afraid of getting in trouble. She was mostly just confused, I think. I didn’t really get in trouble. 

From there, I remember just peeing outside all the time with the neighborhood kids. We used to play, ride our bikes and when any of us had to go, we’d go behind a tree or bush (which looking back on it now, in many cases was right next to the side walk) and often as a group just pee. I loved it, peeing outside was one of my favorite things to do. The girls all knew too but they didn’t seem to care. I wonder if anyone else from those days now also is into pee play. 

As an adult, the first place I rented (and one of my favorite spots ever) had hardwood floors, and a basement with a concrete floor. I peed everywhere in there, and had some pee fun with other people I know who we’re into it online but too far away to come play in person. The basement was the best, I would go down to do laundry and pee all over the foundation wall, on the floor or just wet myself, then throw it all in the washer and make sure to have some sweatpants handy I could put on afterwords. I wish I could’ve had someone over who was also into piss, it was the perfect spot. 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1