What hair color do you like the most?

Riley

Favorite hair color?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What hair color do you find the most attractive?

• White
    • Very light blonde
    • Medium blonde
    • Dirty blonde
    • Brunette
    • Darker red
    • Ginger
    • Black
    • Grey

I'm curious what hair color everyone finds like the most attractive I guess xD. For me I really like both darker reds and ginger colors😂😂 yet I'm a light blonde🤷🤷

Edited by Riley
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, spywareonya said:

I'm born brown but I dye that colour, as red hairs are a commandment for Witches

For me I have quite a few red hairs but to make my hair lighter I make them blonde xD Ive thought about just going the other direction and embracing the redhead side of me too xD

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Riley said:

For me I have quite a few red hairs but to make my hair lighter I make them blonde xD Ive thought about just going the other direction and embracing the redhead side of me too xD

Red hairs got a world of their own

They mean countless things

I never dyed them differently beside a small period of time many years ago I dyed blonde

Usually I dye them red since I got Initiated more than ten years ago, but I will explore other colours if told by my Patrons. For example, Witches must have their pussies shaved and bold, indeed all my nude pics show my shaved pussy

But by now, a very particular initiation told me to let them re-grow and last pics I took showed a hairy pussy

I do as I am told, do maybe Tomorrow I could be jet black!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Sophie said:

I had to choose between brunette and dark red. One of my all time favourite women has red hair but I find myself being attracted to brunettes more often

bkoXMIX.jpg 

WOW who's this gorgeous creature?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Riley said:

This thread is making me really want to go fully red😂😂 it's just such a huge change and if I don't like it..... Maybe I'll dye my blonde wig to see what it looks like?

RILEY NO

OK

NO

I am writing a full post but meanwhile I wanted this to impress you 

quote/like/reply but notice it

meanwhile I am writing

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Ok Riley listen to me, if you dye red you will NEVER get back to blonde, as red penetrates the hair in a different way than other kinds of colourant and you cannot simply cover it

It will resurface even if you dye jet black.

And more than anything, will take the upper hand if you try to get back to a lighter colour, blonde is obviously the worst scenario

I dyed blonde many years ago

It was part of an Initation

You cannot imagine what I had to do in order to keep them fucking blonde

I almost lost them, even with the most advanced and non-aggresive techniques

It took a YEAR to recover from the stress

Now I am dying them red again, it is my standard colour, though as I said the shade changes slightly every time

BUT do NOT dye red, it is not a matter of shade, it's the kind of pigment in the colourant, ginger or rust makes NO DIFFERENCE

You dye red, you never go back, unles you wanna spend big money on it, and anyway you'll got them ruined

Usually people, in order to be polite, say "Don't to anything rushy"

Since I care for you much more than for politeness, I'll say "Don't do anything STUPID"

Beware of the red

Don't dye them that colour unless you plan to stay red forever

And if you don't believe me, find a hairstylist who doesn't simply want your money, and ask them!!!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

RILEY NO

OK

NO

I am writing a full post but meanwhile I wanted this to impress you 

quote/like/reply but notice it

meanwhile I am writing

1 hour ago, spywareonya said:

Ok Riley listen to me, if you dye red you will NEVER get back to blonde, as red penetrates the hair in a different way than other kinds of colourant and you cannot simply cover it

It will resurface even if you dye jet black.

And more than anything, will take the upper hand if you try to get back to a lighter colour, blonde is obviously the worst scenario

I dyed blonde many years ago

It was part of an Initation

You cannot imagine what I had to do in order to keep them fucking blonde

I almost lost them, even with the most advanced and non-aggresive techniques

It took a YEAR to recover from the stress

Now I am dying them red again, it is my standard colour, though as I said the shade changes slightly every time

BUT do NOT dye red, it is not a matter of shade, it's the kind of pigment in the colourant, ginger or rust makes NO DIFFERENCE

You dye red, you never go back, unles you wanna spend big money on it, and anyway you'll got them ruined

Usually people, in order to be polite, say "Don't to anything rushy"

Since I care for you much more than for politeness, I'll say "Don't do anything STUPID"

Beware of the red

Don't dye them that colour unless you plan to stay red forever

And if you don't believe me, find a hairstylist who doesn't simply want your money, and ask them!!!

Thank you for telling me this. I had no idea. I guess I'll stay with my blonde hair then. I've also thought about going white since my hair's like pretty close to that but idk. For now I'm just going to keep with what I'm doing and maybe use lemon juice😂😂

• Haha 1
22 hours ago, Riley said:

Thank you for telling me this. I had no idea. I guess I'll stay with my blonde hair then. I've also thought about going white since my hair's like pretty close to that but idk. For now I'm just going to keep with what I'm doing and maybe use lemon juice😂😂

Hair are our link to the sorrounding cosmos

(It's not new age shit, I bet from you saw my gallery you understand what I practice is much darker)

BE SURE TO RESPECT THEM

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • 5 weeks later...

My hair is becoming more and more red😂😂 just when I was starting to really like my hair color I strarted finding a lot more red hairs and when bright lights hit my head the blonde disappears and I look like mostly ginger. I'm debating whether to let nature take it's course, enhanse the red or lighten my hair back to the light blonde I had before. 

1 minute ago, Riley said:

I think I've decided to embrace the ginger color. I'm not going to dye my hair in any way but just let the ginger color grow in😂

What colour is your natural?I know a fun way to find out!😋

52 minutes ago, fannywatcher said:

What colour is your natural?I know a fun way to find out!😋

My natural color is a very light blonde😂😂 slowly my hair has gotten more and more of a copper tone to it though 😂

On 9/8/2018 at 12:39 AM, spywareonya said:

Hair are our link to the sorrounding cosmos

Well, gotta hate to be bald then. 😛

On the subject: I don't care.

What ever the lady is comfortable with.

If it looks sexy it's a bonus.

If it is also her natural hair color: Jackpot!

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, WantonLee said:

gotta hate to be bald then

Not necessarily. Being bald means less contact but also less influences. That's why all monks shave themselves.

It's just a bit harder to connect but it's no big deal. Only in hardcore occultism a huge hair mass is mandatory ahahahahahaha

• Like 2
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

Not necessarily. Being bald means less contact but also less influences. That's why all monks shave themselves.

It's just a bit harder to connect but it's no big deal. Only in hardcore occultism a huge hair mass is mandatory ahahahahahaha

OK; lets digress a bit further into this:

What about pubic hair? 😛

• Like 1
1 hour ago, WantonLee said:

OK; lets digress a bit further into this:

What about pubic hair? 😛

Complicated. VERY complicated.

Outside occult, everybody can do as they prefer

Even in occult, there is freedom for men though they usually keep them (magicians usually never shave anything of themselves, cutting hairs only by the hands of people appointed and very rarely and only to strenghten them, and growing beard, shaving it only in early age to make it grow long and strong)

Women, it's more complicated. I wrote extensively of it in my thread "Where would you see me pee".

Witches shave their pubic hairs. The reasons are so deep. Very deep. Check that thread if you're curious!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Sorry to make this like Riley's Hair update thread but my hair today is like really red. I face timed one of my friends that i hadnt seen in a while and they thought i had dyed it strawberry blonde xD I guess im officially a ginger now xD

• Like 1