Live Action Thread

23 minutes ago, sunny.puppy said:

I let my girlfriend know secretly, but other than that i kept it secret

The minute our friend headed out for the night i asked my gf to take her clothes off and get in the shower, then i stood over her and immediately started pissing a strong stream all over her cock and belly. She started going too but even after she finished I just kept pissing and it felt like i was in a daze of relief 

That sounds an absolutely amazing experience.   I take it that ^^^ was when you first shared it, and not the events that have just occurred?  (if that was now I wouldn't expect you back online for a few hours, you'd have other matters in hand).

Just now, Jlpee said:

Really bursting now, unable to stay still. Hand in my pants, first leak done!

Your leaking? Sounds bad lol..much?

I am suddenly at an 8..too much coffee this morning 😂

Just now, Bladderlad said:

Your leaking? Sounds bad lol..much?

I am suddenly at an 8..too much coffee this morning 😂

Its bad, my hand is soaked

• Hot 1
On 4/18/2024 at 3:27 AM, Riley said:

I think that was the most relief I've ever felt. My brain feels hazy and my whole body feels weak.

Also... I hit 500ml!!! Or almost 500ml. I haven't measured in a long time but I'm slowly getting more capacity! Or my muscles are getting stronger! 

That feeling of being hazy and weak after holding for a long time is really spot on. I feel exactly the same and I don’t know why it feels that w 🤷‍♂️ it was a long time since I measured volume but I had to measure flow in an medical exam and that was quite fun 😀 So what did you do with the pee after you’ve measured the volume? 

On 3/15/2024 at 7:12 PM, Moore007 said:

I totalt understand what you say. I love to hold it. I can hold it for a whole day. Some times when I drive very long like when I drive from Stockholm to the ferry that goes to Gdynia where we visit my wife’s relatives I can go from the morning to the evening without peeing. Usually I go to a urinal or find a perfect tree, bush or some pile of old clothes to pee on and I pee for several minutes and always get hard as I’m peeing. The relief is just fantastic. Especially fun at the urinal when it sprinkles on the person next to me 😂 One time i had a date with another pee-fetishist so we met at a public beach in the summer and I peed like 1,5 liters on her pussy until she orgasmed 😂 Haven’t got the favor returned yet but waiting to get a huge piss in return some day 

Do you really piss for several minutes? That's epic 

On 3/15/2024 at 7:12 PM, Moore007 said:

I totalt understand what you say. I love to hold it. I can hold it for a whole day. Some times when I drive very long like when I drive from Stockholm to the ferry that goes to Gdynia where we visit my wife’s relatives I can go from the morning to the evening without peeing. Usually I go to a urinal or find a perfect tree, bush or some pile of old clothes to pee on and I pee for several minutes and always get hard as I’m peeing. The relief is just fantastic. Especially fun at the urinal when it sprinkles on the person next to me 😂 One time i had a date with another pee-fetishist so we met at a public beach in the summer and I peed like 1,5 liters on her pussy until she orgasmed 😂 Haven’t got the favor returned yet but waiting to get a huge piss in return some day 

Do you really piss for several minutes? That's epic 😄

I think I may get desperate and spend the rest of the day enjoying a little leakathon. Just lovely little warm spurts into my tight boxers every time I feel like getting myself a little wet. 😄 

Few more naughty little spurts over the last hour. 😄 I felt really naughty while I was cleaning my room with a little wet patch on the front of my boxers hidden under my jogging bottoms.

I’m not into extreme desperation but I had a coffee an hour ago and I’m holding it until I can get to a nice tree to unload on

• Like 1
2 hours ago, oliver2 said:

I’m not into extreme desperation but I had a coffee an hour ago and I’m holding it until I can get to a nice tree to unload on

Done!

• Love 2

Weathers lovely, car needs washing, and I have a full bladder.

I think a naughty briefs wetting and then a car wash wearing damp briefs while they dry is in order. 😋

Got changed into my work clothes (black trousers that hide wetness well) then went to the bathroom. I pulled my work trousers off, sat on the toilet, spread my legs wide and leant forward so it tilted my hips so my penis faced downward as far as possible. I then just let go. A lovely 45 second or so waterfall of pee poured through my tight briefs.

Once the lovely warm flow had subsided, I dabbed the briefs dry with toilet paper a little, then pulled my trousers back on. I'm now going out to wash the car and will likely enjoy a naughty rewetting in a couple of hours. 😛