Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, KylieK said:

Do you have a photo of the bladder? A full bladder of urine in men turns me on

I once had a situation where I managed to pee only half of my urine, I remember that I could barely keep my blood pressure down, for example after drinking beer ohh 1

I don't have a photo of my full bladder. I have videos of me taking long pees.

• Hot 1
13 minutes ago, pee01 said:

Nie mam zdjęcia pełnego pęcherza. Mam filmy, na których robię długie siusiu.

Fullness of my bladder more than usual 

1 minute ago, pee01 said:

Jestem już pełny, trzymaj to. Woda, którą piłem, naprawdę mnie uderzyła, przez co muszę się teraz mocno wysikać.

Brush with a strong stream so that you feel damn lighter ❤️

• Hot 1

Well it was a while ago that I wet my briefs. And I've just indulged in a rewetting. I did pee half my bladder in the toilet like normal about an hour ago but this time was a full waterfall in my tight little sports briefs. They are so comfortable to wet and rewet in!

• Hot 2

Been building up a nice full bladder for the last 2 hours or so. Got to wash the car so I think I'll squat and enjoy an outside pee through my tight sports boxers. Then pull my work trousers up and act like nothing has happened while I wash the car. 😋

Update - I got all my kit out of the shed. Buckets, shampoos, jet wash etc. Then, decided to do something fun!

I grabbed the bucket, slipped into the shed with it, then pulled down my black work trousers as far as I could.

I tried to drop into a squat above the bucket but with the trousers between my legs it was hard.

I pulled my wellies off, then my trousers and then squat perfectly above the bucket.

The second I was in position my pee muscles relaxed.

A waterfall of warm pee poured through the tight polyester material and splashed down into the bucket. I stopped and started a few times to torture my pee muscles.

The final drips subsided and I shook a little to release any more from the tight material now clinging softly to my soaked penis.

Finally I grabbed my trousers and pulled them back on comfortably over my lovely wet boxer briefs.

I slipped back into my wellies, left the shed and tipped the pee down the nearest roof drain.

No one will be any the wiser as I finish washing the car, the whole time my pissy little penis willl be nestled comfortably in the damp tight boxers. 😋😋

They'll hopefully be dry by the time I've washed the car. Perhaps my dirty little fella will be treated to a rewetting or two later. 😍

Edited by jmatthews1995
spelling and bad grammar.

Well, my tight boxers did an excelent job of drying over the last hour or so. My bladder has started filling nicely, the car is lovely and clean and I'm changing into my comfy joggers which will be nice and comfy to wear while I wait for my bladder to get nice and desperate ready for a rewetting. 😃😃

Couldn't resist a lovely rewetting! Sat myself on the toilet like it was totally normal and just released a huge waterfall of hot pee. Once again straight through the tight fabric of my boxer briefs. There is no better feeling than a good rewetting in my opinion!

• Love 1
On 3/2/2024 at 2:00 PM, KylieK said:

Ohhh I was peeing for such a long, terribly long time I thought the pee would flow endlessly ohhh I felt my bladder feel so relieved after urinating that I had an orgasm 

I totalt understand what you say. I love to hold it. I can hold it for a whole day. Some times when I drive very long like when I drive from Stockholm to the ferry that goes to Gdynia where we visit my wife’s relatives I can go from the morning to the evening without peeing. Usually I go to a urinal or find a perfect tree, bush or some pile of old clothes to pee on and I pee for several minutes and always get hard as I’m peeing. The relief is just fantastic. Especially fun at the urinal when it sprinkles on the person next to me 😂 One time i had a date with another pee-fetishist so we met at a public beach in the summer and I peed like 1,5 liters on her pussy until she orgasmed 😂 Haven’t got the favor returned yet but waiting to get a huge piss in return some day 

• Hot 2

currently holding as i make food and get ready to play some computer games for a few hours, and i’m prepared with wearing a few pairs of boxers and have towels on my chair. planning to let small spurts go as i play and get more desperate 

• Hot 3