Live Action Thread

1 minute ago, mickymoist said:

Outside is good or somewhere round the house, the last two times yesterday and three today, none were in the toilet 😀

Outside near where I live isn't easy.It may involve walking to somewhere or driving which in my current desperate state would not be easy.I do have a bucket I could use.

I know what you mean my yard is overlooked by 6 other properties, only get to pee outside when its dark lol, theres the bath, I like to use that sometimes, I also have a rubbish bin next to the sofa that doesn't leak 🙂 used that last night

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Rewdna said:

I need to go soon.Really desperate now.Currently on the sofa.Legs together.

I finally gave in and peed into a bucket next to the toilet.Trousers and pants down.Wow,that felt good.

• Like 1

I woke up this morning and I really had to pee. I was already leaking and instantly had to press my hands against my slit to hold it. I rolled out of bed and felt another spurt jet into my panties. I slowly staggered over to the bathroom and felt my control slipping as I continued to leak. As I got to the toilet I felt my bladder explode and while peeing I tore off my pajamas and sat down on the toilet. I still got most of it in the toilet so, successful?😂😂

• Love 1
  • Hot 3

10:15 pm and have a mate visiting to watch sports and have a few drinks, am dying for a pee but determined to hold until his wife comes to fetch him and I can be on my own 😀

edit: now got the place to myself and fairly desperate!

Edited by mickymoist

As soon as I pushed down I started peeing and had to run to the toilet grabbing myself and holding with all my strength to have like the most relieving wee ever😂

• Hot 4
On 4/3/2019 at 4:36 PM, Riley said:

I definitely feel the need to go. there's a pushing sensation from my bladder to the inside of my slit trying to just push a little pee out xD

I have not been here for a bit. From last Wednesday's  hold:

Wow ! definitely one of the hottest series of desperation that I have read in awhile. 

Riley, This is one of the sexiest sentences in the English language.!

I also really enjoyed this:

I woke up this morning and I really had to pee. I was already leaking and instantly had to press my hands against my slit to hold it. I rolled out of bed and felt another spurt jet into my panties. I slowly staggered over to the bathroom and felt my control slipping as I continued to leak. As I got to the toilet I felt my bladder explode and while peeing I tore off my pajamas and sat down on the toilet. I still got most of it in the toilet so, successful?

I have one question , How did the road trip with 4 people go?

It is great to see you are still pushing yourself to the edge and beyond today.

Edited by wettingman
Add stuff
  • Agree 1
28 minutes ago, Riley said:

As soon as I pushed down I started peeing and had to run to the toilet grabbing myself and holding with all my strength to have like the most relieving wee ever😂

Sounds so good.Was it a hover or sitting fully down?

17 minutes ago, wettingman said:

I have not been here for a bit. From last Wednesday's  hold:

Wow ! definitely one of the hottest series of desperation that I have read in awhile. 

Riley, This is one of the sexiest sentences in the English language.!

I also really enjoyed this:

I have one question , How did the road trip with 4 people go?

It is great to see you are still pushing yourself to the edge and beyond today.

Thank you!! 

Wait 4 people? It was 4 hours with one other person. It was actually surprisingly uneventful. There was no traffic and whenever one of us needed to pee we just kind of pulled off and found a place to pee😂😂

Holding is one of my favorite things honestly😂😂 I think I'll always be doing it

• Like 2
Just now, Rewdna said:

Sounds so good.Was it a hover or sitting fully down?

Well I was peeing while still in a hover but I ended sitting down🤷

• Hot 2

Sorry I didn't leave an update I ended up getting s little two desperate and had to go pee before I wet myself. I'm going to leave for the day soon but before I do I'm going to drink a ton of water to add to the fun of today😂😂 

I don't know what to wear though

Edited by Riley
  • Like 1