Live Action Thread

This morning when I woke up I immediately felt a huge wave of desperation come over me and clamped my hands down on myself to try and hold it in. I from a tiny leak escape and squeezed as hard as I could to stop it. I started to get out of bed and felt my bladder screaming for relief and felt the occasional dribble my vulva was letting out.

I was stumbling to the bathroom when I felt another wave come.over me and I bent my legs still holding myself and felt a long spurt of pee come out. I saw a dribble off pee moving past my hands and onto the ground but eventually held the flood back. At this point my mind was set on getting to the toilet as fast as possible and as I walked into the bathroom I started trying to strip my clothes off which caused me to trip and I caught myself but my bladder couldn't take it anymore and I started peeing full force. I sat down with my legs out in front of my spread feeling too weak to stand up and felt the wave of relief wash over me as pee hissed from my slit.

• Love 1
  • Hot 2
On 2/25/2019 at 1:04 AM, Riley said:

I waited until I really really had to pee again and then let it go into a bottle🙂 I measured it and it was about 170mL😂 

Edit: also yes I know I'm dehydrated I'm drinking now😂

20190224_220154_HDR.jpg

Would love to see more pictures like this!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mickymoist said:

Never tried this but it must be a nice feeling, I'm on s 3 hour bus journey right now and it would be good to jus pee where I'm sitting 

Sound good and yet frustrating ! An inspired today as earlier and drinking some wine, work tomorrow not today @Admin Is nappy talk OK on here ? I know happy talk is !

3 hours ago, Rich7 said:

Sound good and yet frustrating ! An inspired today as earlier and drinking some wine, work tomorrow not today @Admin Is nappy talk OK on here ? I know happy talk is !

Haha yes although it's not a main area of discussion here there's no specific rules against talking about it, don't worry! Thanks for checking.🙂 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Rich7 said:

@Riley keep missing you on here, but hopefully will catch up with you soon, in a nice way x

Hello😂 I guess I could do another hold if people are interested 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Riley
  • Like 1