Live Action Thread

53 minutes ago, Riley said:

I waited until I really really had to pee again and then let it go into a bottleπŸ™‚ I measured it and it was about 170mLπŸ˜‚Β 

Β 

Edit: also yes I know I'm dehydrated I'm drinking nowπŸ˜‚

Β 

20190224_220154_HDR.jpg

Not counting the however many ml already in your pants of course...

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Aaaaarrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhh..... Β  Β  Two hours late to the party again - but it was 4:30am here. Β  Β Hope it was a good one!

Hopefully me describing it will make it for it🀷 

I was laying in my bed wearing blue skinny jeans and with a black shirt tucked into them. (I attached a picture below) and I felt the need to pee but I ignored it to have a little fun. As time went on my need slowly got worse and worse as I sat crossing my legs in my bed trying to hold it in. Then I felt a leak escape into my jeans and I grabbed myself to try and help hold on. I tried to get up out of bed and another spurt escaped me. Every step I took I felt a tiny bit of pee find it's way out of me. When I got to the bathroom I undressed as fast as I could while still trying to hold on. Little spurts of pee kept leaking out and into my panties as I took off my clothes. I then jumped up onto the sink and let go the most satisfying pee ever.Β 

navy-blank-denim-jeans-black-mng-shirt-dark-green-fendi-bag_400.jpg

Edited by Riley
  • Hot 3

Wellο»ΏΒ this maybe too much for you but I'll still ask. You should pee in the bathtub and you should where panties and aΒ white shirt as well. So with only panties and a white shirt lay down in the tub with your butt in the air so when you pee everything runs backο»ΏΒ at you in the drain.

I'm really desperate now I'm holding myself with my legs squeezed together. I think I'm going move to the bathtub nowπŸ˜‚ my panties are kind of damp nowπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited by Riley
  • Hot 1