Live Action Thread

2 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

It’s also 3 in the afternoon here lol and I’m lying in bed in pyjamas so I think you’re probably winning more than I am xP 

Nice way to spend the afternoon and we are all winning and having fun, sorry Riley could not join us, had to go out

Love this site and thread , although both can be quiet at times. Though people cannot always be on of course. I admit to loving to read about men or women peeing and seeing it. Suppose I am a pervert, but then life is for living and we are only here for a while ?

3 minutes ago, Rich7 said:

Love this site and thread , although both can be quiet at times. Though people cannot always be on of course. I admit to loving to read about men or women peeing and seeing it. Suppose I am a pervert, but then life is for living and we are only here for a while ?

A lot of people have been saying the forum is quiet and that is quite saddening. I’ve considered using this thread for a while but I’ve always been a bit too nervous and didn’t want to come across as attention seeking and what-have-you. But hopefully we’ll be able to have some more people getting involved when they’re able. 

• Like 1
Just now, chubbybirb999 said:

A lot of people have been saying the forum is quiet and that is quite saddening. I’ve considered using this thread for a while but I’ve always been a bit too nervous and didn’t want to come across as attention seeking and what-have-you. But hopefully we’ll be able to have some more people getting involved when they’re able. 

Yes that would be good, if more are on it feels a bit less nervy, I find that too, like you, lovely having 3 on, but anyone reading this welcome to join in !

Just now, chubbybirb999 said:

I keep putting my hand down there and giving myself a little squeeze cos I can feel the need rising xP I think I’m a 6 and getting close to 7 now

Yes I am getting close, don't to let go, a bit of me still feels shocked at peeing in clothes, but that is part of the fun !

Hope not too rude if me to say I am sort of picturing you doing that