Live Action Thread

25 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

I want to wait til its dark to fully release but im so desperate I’ll need to come up with something soon to let go of some of the pressure

do you still have the bottle?  Is your she wee free?  I was wopndering maybe you could use your kitchen sink?  are you holding your crotch? 

Edited by Jar351
1 hour ago, epdreamgirl said:

I wish i had the courage to pee around the house. A huge fantasy of mine is getting a hotel and covering it. 

I just picked up some nappies... I think I'm gonna wet them soon 😊

52 minutes ago, oliver2 said:

Oh. Well, so far, it led to me flopping my dick over the bathroom sink & emptying my bladder there. Still, the day is young ...

I think it's time to get yourself desperate! 😉

• Agree 1
1 minute ago, kalle2020 said:

Will you go out with your wet diaper on?

I was thinking about walking around the block later and wetting a diaper- it would be a first for me. I would go out with a wet diaper if I had one of the higher quality expensive ones. For now I’m seeing how much I can fill this diaper. Ive already peed into my bathtub and into a bottle tonight.

• Hot 2
10 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

For now I’m seeing how much I can fill this diaper.

Please keep us updated! I'm curious to see how many pees it will take you to fill that diaper.

Just now, kalle2020 said:

Please keep us updated! I'm curious to see how many pees it will take you to fill that diaper.

Ive done probably 3 pees now- all in different positions so that the diaper fills evenly and doesnt immediately flood out

• Hot 2
25 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

Ive done probably 3 pees now- all in different positions so that the diaper fills evenly and doesnt immediately flood out

Let us know when you pee more in your diaper 

2 minutes ago, WetMart said:

Let us know when you pee more in your diaper 

I peed a bit more and I think its about to leak soon. Im positioning myself differently each time. I think ive only got a little bit more before this one is full

• Hot 2