Live Action Thread

Just now, jmatthews1995 said:

Brilliant! Enjoy it! How much pee does the diaper say it can absorb?

im not sure, i havent bought any yet i plan on driving to a store like 30 mins from me and drinking a ton on the way there & back!

2 minutes ago, Jjones5285 said:

Apparently I wasn’t as full as my bladder was telling me lol. Not much of an arc on that one 😂

not nonetheless!! same here though whenever my goal is an arc i never get one, and whenever i want to have a gentle downward pee i get a 5 foot arc 😭😩

3 minutes ago, Jar351 said:

how full is your bladder can you try to go in the next little while?

i just got home id say im at a 7/10. i put the diaper on and leaked a tiny bit, cant decide if i wanna slowly release or hold a bit more and do a big gush!!

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
Just now, epdreamgirl said:

i just got home id say im at a 7/10. i put the diaper on and leaked a tiny bit, cant decide if i wanna slowly release or hold a bit more and do a big gush!!

i definately feel that i want to go as well in eth next little bit.  Have you had anything to drink recently?

2 minutes ago, epdreamgirl said:

Lots of little leaks to enjoy the warm wetness, then a full flooding when you can't hold any longer?