Making my first pee video - kitchen floor

One interest of mine, a fantasy I guess, was to be recorded on camera while peeing. Not just any old video though, like me sat on the toilet or some quick roadside relief. I wanted it to be special. I decided to make a video of myself peeing on my kitchen floor, just like the girls in videos online. There was one problem, I am terribly pee shy when on camera! This story continues from four failed attempts where I just became really frustrated, and one time where I started peeing as soon as the camera was put away. I managed the peeing on the kitchen floor part, and the camera part, I just needed to put them both together.

I discussed what I wanted to do in the shoutbox and the amazing people there helped me with various suggestions. I do a little bit of modelling now and then for a friend, nothing serious and almost never published but it’s fun and I help her with her clothing designs in the process so all is good. It was suggested that I treat it like another photo shoot, instead of a pee video.

I drank plenty of water and let it work its way through my body before getting changed into something a little sexier. Skinny jeans and a hoody just weren’t going to cut it. I stripped naked and put on a sexy pair of pink lace knickers and matching bra underneath a short black skirt and tight white blouse. To finish my outfit I put on some white knee high socks, my blonde hair tied back into a ponytail.

I went back downstairs to the kitchen and my husband set up the camera. Immediately I become really shy, partly because of the camera and partly because I knew what was coming up. When everything was ready I remembered another piece of advice from the shoutbox, and began slowly undressing. The longer I spent in front of the camera the easier it would become. First to come off was my blouse, I slowly unbuttoned it, smiling at the camera as I gradually revealed more of myself, my bra occasionally being shown as I moved away the cotton. I threw it in the corner and turned around, swaying my hips while I unclasped my bra, looking over my shoulder as I let it fall to the floor. Turning around again with my hands covering my breasts I walked to the camera, one foot directly in front of the other, a huge grin on my face. I was really getting into it. I let my hands drop and paused for a few seconds before turning around and walking away from the camera again, being sure to sway my hips some more for good measure. Suddenly I bent forward, allowing the camera to see up my skirt and the underwear underneath, my hands caressing legs, working their way up my skirt as I stood again and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my knickers. I glanced at the camera briefly before bending over again, pulling down my underwear at the same time, kicking it into the corner. I was now in nothing but my skirt and socks. I turned around once more and took a deep breath, it was showtime.

I crouched down with my feet apart and knees together, lifting my skirt out of the way around my waist at the same time. Straight away my need to pee increased dramatically and I just knew this was going to be the one. I was finally going to have a wee, on camera, on my kitchen floor. I tried to relax, smiling innocently at the camera but it was no good, I was still too shy. The sheer excitement wasn’t helping either! I was a little frustrated by it but didn’t let it bother me and started talking to my husband, just about everyday stuff. We was talking for around two minutes when without any warning at all I began peeing heavily onto the floor with a faint hiss. There wasn’t even the feeling of my stream about to start. I couldn’t help but throw my head back in relief as pee jetted out of me, creating a puddle between my feet. I had a coy smile on my face as it grew larger, I was so happy about finally managing to have a wee on camera. The pressure quickly dipped and I continued a steady stream onto the kitchen floor, I bit my lip and giggled, enjoying the naughty thrill. My stream was showing no signs of ending and I was loving it, I knew I had a lot of water but this was crazy! I went for about 45 seconds before it slowed to a dribble, I was finally done. I stayed squatted in my little pee lake, waiting for the dribbles and drips to stop and my husband paused the recording, putting down the camera. I wasted no time waiting to push him onto the sofa to take care of another need, the clean up could wait....

• Like 3
  • Hot 1

That was awesome, Sophie. I remember talking about this with you in Shoutbox, and such conversations were always both interesting and erotically sexy. Have long waited for you to write this one up, but well worth the wait. Awesomely sexy and erotic true story. :thumbsup:

Maybe you could write up an account of your pissing on that patch of cheap carpet you bought for the purpose, someday? :wink:

One interest of mine, a fantasy I guess, was to be recorded on camera while peeing. Not just any old video though, like me sat on the toilet or some quick roadside relief. I wanted it to be special. I decided to make a video of myself peeing on my kitchen floor, just like the girls in videos online. There was one problem, I am terribly pee shy when on camera! This story continues from four failed attempts where I just became really frustrated, and one time where I started peeing as soon as the camera was put away. I managed the peeing on the kitchen floor part, and the camera part, I just needed to put them both together.

I discussed what I wanted to do in the shoutbox and the amazing people there helped me with various suggestions. I do a little bit of modelling now and then for a friend, nothing serious and almost never published but it’s fun and I help her with her clothing designs in the process so all is good. It was suggested that I treat it like another photo shoot, instead of a pee video.

I drank plenty of water and let it work its way through my body before getting changed into something a little sexier. Skinny jeans and a hoody just weren’t going to cut it. I stripped naked and put on a sexy pair of pink lace knickers and matching bra underneath a short black skirt and tight white blouse. To finish my outfit I put on some white knee high socks, my blonde hair tied back into a ponytail.

I went back downstairs to the kitchen and my husband set up the camera. Immediately I become really shy, partly because of the camera and partly because I knew what was coming up. When everything was ready I remembered another piece of advice from the shoutbox, and began slowly undressing. The longer I spent in front of the camera the easier it would become. First to come off was my blouse, I slowly unbuttoned it, smiling at the camera as I gradually revealed more of myself, my bra occasionally being shown as I moved away the cotton. I threw it in the corner and turned around, swaying my hips while I unclasped my bra, looking over my shoulder as I let it fall to the floor. Turning around again with my hands covering my breasts I walked to the camera, one foot directly in front of the other, a huge grin on my face. I was really getting into it. I let my hands drop and paused for a few seconds before turning around and walking away from the camera again, being sure to sway my hips some more for good measure. Suddenly I bent forward, allowing the camera to see up my skirt and the underwear underneath, my hands caressing legs, working their way up my skirt as I stood again and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of my knickers. I glanced at the camera briefly before bending over again, pulling down my underwear at the same time, kicking it into the corner. I was now in nothing but my skirt and socks. I turned around once more and took a deep breath, it was showtime.

I crouched down with my feet apart and knees together, lifting my skirt out of the way around my waist at the same time. Straight away my need to pee increased dramatically and I just knew this was going to be the one. I was finally going to have a wee, on camera, on my kitchen floor. I tried to relax, smiling innocently at the camera but it was no good, I was still too shy. The sheer excitement wasn’t helping either! I was a little frustrated by it but didn’t let it bother me and started talking to my husband, just about everyday stuff. We was talking for around two minutes when without any warning at all I began peeing heavily onto the floor with a faint hiss. There wasn’t even the feeling of my stream about to start. I couldn’t help but throw my head back in relief as pee jetted out of me, creating a puddle between my feet. I had a coy smile on my face as it grew larger, I was so happy about finally managing to have a wee on camera. The pressure quickly dipped and I continued a steady stream onto the kitchen floor, I bit my lip and giggled, enjoying the naughty thrill. My stream was showing no signs of ending and I was loving it, I knew I had a lot of water but this was crazy! I went for about 45 seconds before it slowed to a dribble, I was finally done. I stayed squatted in my little pee lake, waiting for the dribbles and drips to stop and my husband paused the recording, putting down the camera. I wasted no time waiting to push him onto the sofa to take care of another need, the clean up could wait....

Well done Sophie!!Thats a very sexy story,its the detail that wins it!If you ever need anyone to mop up after you,let me know....:)Brilliant!

Love the story! Now the question that everyone wants to know: is there any way that your wonderful breakthrough video is going to be able to be viewed by your fans here on WGP?

Probably not I'm afraid. At least not this one. If I make some more I might share them but I'm not making any promises. Sorry.

• 1 year later...
Wonderful. You've painted another wonderful picture with your words. One can very easily see what you're thinking along with the peeing. This makes the second writing of yours I've read and they're both exactly what I like to read: Detailed, stimulating, and real. A lot of the writings here go straight to "I peed. It was humongous." Not yours. Thank you.

Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me reading that. I often feel like my stories are too long and contain details nobody cares about. Or that my pees aren't particularly interesting because I'm modest. You probably won't ever me peeing from the top of a stairwell or something. Is there anything you would like me to improve on or possibly include more detail about?

Thank you

fantastic story Sophie, i want to know how many times you have watched it since you made it and how many times your husband has watched it ?

Thank you! I've probably watched it 5 or so times, with my husband for all of them except for one.

Thank you for all the comments, they're greatly appreciated.

• Like 2
Thank you so much! It really means a lot to me reading that. I often feel like my stories are too long and contain details nobody cares about. Or that my pees aren't particularly interesting because I'm modest. You probably won't ever me peeing from the top of a stairwell or something. Is there anything you would like me to improve on or possibly include more detail about?

Thank you

Thank you! I've probably watched it 5 or so times, with my husband for all of them except for one.

Thank you for all the comments, they're greatly appreciated.

Sophie,the eroticism is actually in the detail.Its very sexy.

Thanks for posting your account, Sophie. Just knowing the video exists and what it contains allows me to conjure up a little Sophie in my head to dance around the kitchen. Your write up was really good and I can picture the whole scene. Great stuff! :thumbsup:

You are a sexy little minx ... I can only hope and pray that you do allow us to see for ourselves some day. When/if that happens, there will hundreds of little creamy messes to clean up all over our community.