Cunnilingus art

Guest UnabashedUser

What a great thread! I am a long term aficionado of the art and science of cunnilingus.  This art rings a bell with me. I can't get enough. When my face is busy with a pussy I'm a happy man. I'd rather eat out a surging cunt than screw. Seriously. 

3 hours ago, UnabashedUser said:

We celebrate the same things don't we? Most cool. Great specific art has an amazing uplifting impact.

Art and sex belong to the same realm: the uplifting of Human Being

Indeed we celebrate the same things

I really have a thing for your girl, her charisma, her willingness to never ever take life for granted, had been of ispiration, even of occult kind, in the past for me

Thank you man

I think I'll be away with my man next two days, I wanna get laid like no Tomorrow but I also have a couple of occult things to settle so very likely I'll not log in that much

There is also the hope all gets well by itself but I cannot promise

Anyway this Monday I'll be back for sure

A great kiss to the two of you

Fuck her hard for me

If people on this forum knew what I saw in my life, there would be a much higher rate of suicide in the world ahahahaah

I have seen the abyss and all that lies within

But people here are a ray of light

We got people that live, love suffer, struggle, endure, and hope

I love you all

@Admin coud really be proud of the community he built

Thank you man

see you soon

• Love 2
Guest UnabashedUser

My wife went through much adversity growing up as a citizen in a west texas border town and is a very strong person now that she's loved and cared for. She celebrates every minute she lives on this planet.

Smile on you sister everybody get together and love one another right now.  All the best 'til we meet again.