Cunnilingus art

• 1 month later...
On 7/16/2018 at 7:10 AM, spywareonya said:

@likesToLick

I can tell you a personal thing

We women love oral sex just like you boys do, maybe even more because the kind of stimulation we get is something absurd and complete

Having our pussies eaten is something we adore so much that believe me, unless we were so disturbed by men propising it too plainly (a woman can feel used if the man is too headlong), we really would open our legs for every single stranger in this world willing to use his tongue properly

Or, in my case, HER tongue even more ehehehhee

Dear lady , for me going down on a woman is a very personal experience, I love doing it . I believe the woman should cum at least 4 times in a row ,then the man can have his own pleasure , believe me ,nothing can compare to this and when the woman cums , squirts ,I know I have please her , to me it's better than breathing 

• Agree 1
  • 4 weeks later...

When she invited her neighbor's eighteen year old son over for morning coffee,  she honestly had not expected this to happen. She never guessed that he had been fantasizing about her for such a long time!

As she felt her orgasm beginning to build for the third time,  the happy thought occurred to her that he would be on vacation from college for five more weeks.  🥰

1328377606.thumb.jpg.2a4efc0c75323095193c49e5d8f475a0.jpg

• Love 2
  • Hot 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, gldenwetgoose said:

Playing the accordion with an erection...   that's brave.    At least he has a young lady's hand preventing any trapping injury.   🤭 

I hope there's a companion piece somewhere showing a delightful young lady playing the oboe 🙂 

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...