Cunnilingus art

On ‎5‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 7:28 AM, likesToLick said:

CB_(60).jpg

Ok THIS IS A MASTERPIECE

Notice the Sirens licking each other in the background and smiling HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

My Paradise

• Like 1
  • Agree 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

A work of Art

I get wet looking at it… wow!!!

Thank you, thank you!!!

It's what I love more than anything.  Kissing those warm, moist lips with their adorable scent that is like a magic love potion, and feeling her body quiver in waves of pleasure. That is the fullness of being alive.

• Agree 2
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, likesToLick said:

It's what I love more than anything.  Kissing those warm, moist lips with their adorable scent that is like a magic love potion, and feeling her body quiver in waves of pleasure. That is the fullness of being alive.

I agree 101%

I know it much myself...

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • 3 months later...
On 7/21/2018 at 1:06 AM, likesToLick said:

Here is another where the story is a mystery.  It seems to be a group of very wealthy ladies,  dressed in the style of the Victorian era, in a room that looks like it is in the home of a millionaire.  They are watching with interest as one lady is having her pussy licked.  

Now why is there only one lady without her clothes on?  Is this perhaps a mutual cunnilingus club,  and these ladies are all members?  Is the nude lady perhaps a new member being initiated to the club?  Are the other ladies going to taste her too?  One can only wonder.

I wouldn't mind being the one tasting. 

• Hot 2
  • 1 month later...