Any other women here able to orgasm without direct clit stimulation?

1 hour ago, Blackinksoul30 said:

i've always been reliant on my vibe against my clit. I mean i can occasionally orgasm with my gspot but that's rare. 

breastplay, buttocks massage and waist/high buttocks stimulation, can lead me to orgasm

they did in the past, but only when I was horny as hell and it took a little time to accomplish it

• Hot 2
19 hours ago, fannywatcher said:

As for myself,i need lots of friction before i orgasm....Ooops sorry wrong page!😊

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha 1
9 hours ago, Curvy_Luscious said:

I have had a few spontaneous orgasms. See g something hot (peeing or desperation) when I wasn't expecting it.  Otherwise clit stimulation, though other things can speed up my climax.

would love to be cause of an orgasm of such a smart girl like you...

• Love 2
  • 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

O wow lol

It's not every time. I think it just sometimes if I'm really in the mood and a lot of things are "right" holding my pee can be extremely..... Exciting😂😂

Edited by Riley
  • Hot 2
2 minutes ago, Riley said:

It's not every time. I think it just sometimes if I'm really in the mood and a lot of things are "right" holding my pee can be extremely..... Exciting😂😂

Either way it's hot, at least I find it hot lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • 2 months later...

I have a hard time cuming sometimes thru clitoral play. If I play with myself to often I become frustrated.  As long as I’m wet and horny I almost alway have a good orgasm with my glass toy.  And I’m almost alway horny 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, Sweets said:

I have a hard time cuming sometimes thru clitoral play. If I play with myself to often I become frustrated.  

Thia happens with my wife as well, even if iam playing with her. She finally says let's fuck and see what happens hahahaha

• Like 1