When did you last watch anyone piss?

F.W

When was the last time anyone either watched you,or you watched anyone else?What was the situation?Was it as part of a game,or were you lucky enough to get a voyeuristic viewing?This obviously means in actuality,as opposed to video etc.In which case about 5 minutes ago for me!:toilet:

It was right before i went to bed last night. our bed has a perfect line of sight to the toilet. Wife sat down to pee nothing out of the ordinary for her. But me its always nice. I could hear her trickle hit thr water. It wasnt a heavy stream like normal. Then i watched her grab the toilet paper and wipe herself dry. She pulled up her panties and a pair of my sweatpants and came to bed. I dont think she knew i was watching. It was a good way to go to sleep lol

• Like 3

Last night, lol. We had some dinner on the way home yesterday, and the girls had a large coke with it, and after a 45 minute drive, they were bursting. Maigh got the house unlocked and made a bee line for the potty, Mary following and instead of waiting, just got into the shower and let go, turning her blue jeans black. The groans of relief were fun to listen to, and seeing Mary, in the shower, hands against the glass with a huge smile, was worth it. Maigh laughed at her and helped me unload the car while Mary cleaned up, it was a fun way to end the day.

• Like 2

Does your friend know of your interests? 

We have a neighbor who comes over a fair bit, a single mum with 3 kids, think she needs a place to escape to, lol. Anyway, we were all having a drink the other night and she said she needed to pee, and said she could go on the lawn if we didn't want her inside. Mary took her to the bathroom and returned with another round, and laughingly said "If she only knew".

We are not looking to go any further, lol, it was just funny at the time.

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

I see my wife pee on the toilet pretty much every day, so the last time for me was this morning before she went to work.  Neither of us shut the door when peeing.  However, because she sits on the toilet, I never see the peeing - just hear it.

Last time I saw someone other than my wife peeing was when I had a night out in Exeter about a month ago.  I posted the details on the site.  I saw several girls peeing outside near a night club,

• 3 months later...

a few weeks ago a friend of mine got in touch and wondered if I would like to join the pub quiz with a few friends that night, having no plans I decided to go, only three of us turned up, myself and Sarah and Katie (not their real names) we had a nice night catching up although didn't come close to winning, we had a few more drinks and had a smoke outside when a random girl asked for a light and started talking to us and told us her name was Jo, she was a bit lairy telling us how she had just been barred from one pub for fighting with an ex boyfriend and then she just sort of invited herself to sit with us, she was quite pretty but a bit dischevelled from drinking half the day and her earlier altercation, she had long dark hair in a ponytail, bright peach short dress, black leggings and boots on. We had a couple more drinks and left the pub, Sarah got a taxi home and Katie was meeting up with other friends at a club to which Jo tagged along and I would walk with them to the other end of town as it was sort of on my way. Almost as soon as we had waved Sarah off in the taxi and started walking when Jo mentioned in no uncertain terms that "I need a piss right now" and was prepared to do it right on the semi deserted high street which Katie persuaded her against, knowing of a nearby alleyway I suggested I needed to go as well and there might be better, so we wandered around a few corners to a small alley between some shops, there was a big red biffa bin where Jo walked to pulling down her leggings and a black thong down as she did and squatted with her bum low to the ground not hidden by the far end of the bin as I thought she might and started peeing as Katie walked around her and hid out of sight, I just peed against the side of the bin and carried on watching Jo make quite an impressive stream which flowed into the centre of the alleyway where it audibly ran into a drain, then she stopped, bobbed up and down a bit then gave me a great view of her bum as she pulled her thong and leggings up as she talked to Katie as I finished then once we were all done we left the alley, they went to the club where apparently Jo got thrown out for fighting within 10 minutes of getting there and I went home.

• Like 2
  • Hot 1

I Always see girls peeing in alleys on Friday and Saturday nights out. The greatest things is that, since I go there with my man, I can pretend I am there just to mate out with him or simply walking by without any attention nor care... while indeed I watch and enjoy!!!

The best had been a couple of lesbian girls I saw squatting in a public park, they were so Young and in love,  their lovely bums so thight in the dusk, and then, swup, trousers up, and back to chat and kissing. Alex got so horny I told him to sit down on a bench, not far from them and in full view, and I gave him head there and then.

The situation got even hotter when another couple came there to had sex!!!

We saw them kiss&tell for a while, then she grabbed something from her purse (it was dark at that point) and she tried to find a way to manipulate her boy's private, so 99% it was a condom. Then she mounted him and started riding, so I can bet they were at it!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • 2 months later...
On 12/23/2017 at 12:24 AM, fannywatcher said:

When was the last time anyone either watched you,or you watched anyone else?What was the situation?Was it as part of a game,or were you lucky enough to get a voyeuristic viewing?This obviously means in actuality,as opposed to video etc.In which case about 5 minutes ago for me!:toilet:

Last night with my sister xD we went out to get food and the bathroom there was just a single room bathroom so we both went in and peed one after the other.