Click here to remove ads

GOLD members get access to our video gallery of piss videos. Click HERE to upgrade now!

23 hours ago, Alfresco said:

More to follow shortly

Can't wait!

• Thanks 1

In general I am not into historic stories. However, this one is excellent. Very well written. Can't wait! And what about Cindy's invitation?

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the comments so far.   The next instalment should be soon.  Just need to get the time at the computer.

1 minute ago, holyknight3 said:

Loved the story, but why is it tagged pantomime? I think it's a cultural thing I'm not aware of.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pantomime ... of which Cinderella is a popular one... I think I may have even seen one called "Cindy Yella" but it wasn't as fun as this one :D

I figured it was something like that from context. I wasn't sure how they differed from ordinary fairy tales. 

This line from the wikipedia article sums it up.

"Pantomime has seldom been performed in the United States, although a few productions have been mounted in recent years. As a consequence, Americans commonly understand the word "pantomime" to refer to the art of mime as it was practiced, for example, by Marcel Marceau and Nola Rae.

When it said pantomime, I thought silent mimes. 

There are some typos in the above post, for which I apologise, but my ipad is not working correctly with editing and the cursor doesnt show in the right place when I try to edit it.  Sorry!

3 hours ago, Alfresco said:

There are some typos in the above post, for which I apologise, but my ipad is not working correctly with editing and the cursor doesnt show in the right place when I try to edit it.  Sorry!

No apologies necessary. That was the hottest chapter yet. Maybe Gertrude gets all the girls started on a bedwetting habit. Excited for more to come.

Oh that's an excellent spin!

The only criticism I have is that the "pure of heart" description by the godmother doesn't seem to match the vengeful behavior of Cindy; I think that since we are talking about fairies it would have been better to spin Cindy's behaviors as pranks, rather than revenge.

On 31/12/2017 at 10:52 AM, daemoniak said:

The only criticism I have is that the "pure of heart" description by the godmother doesn't seem to match the vengeful behavior of Cindy

You are probably right - maybe I should just have dropped the pure of heart reference.   I kind of wanted it to seem like she was an innocent girl who had peed outside previously due to convenience and taking it as a natural action, but whose step sisters led her astray by their actions prompting her to try them, getting a thrill from it and getting her own back for their mistreatment.

• Like 1

Just so you know @Alfresco, I've read this at least five times. I need more! :3_grin:

• Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, wetwulf said:

Just so you know @Alfresco, I've read this at least five times. I need more! :3_grin:

thanks @wetwulf,   More on the way just havent had the time.  The next chapter is more than half done but then events have overtaken me. 

• Love 1

Here is what I've got so far of the next instalment:

Chapter 8 – The Ball

“Miss Cindy Yella” announced the Royal Herald as Cindy drifted down the stairs into the ballroom, her flowing golden gown glinting in the flickering lamplight.   Cindy felt like she was floating above the crowd of people gathered below her.  This was an entrance like none other she had experienced.   The prince glanced up from the dance floor and did a double take.  He immediately recognised the girl that he had seen in the woods.  He couldn’t believe the transformation that she had undergone and was transfixed by her beauty.   He very quickly excused himself from his current dance partner and welcomed Cindy onto the floor.  Cindy was honoured to be welcomed in this way and was thankful for the dance lessons that her mother had encouraged her to attend as he whisked her around the floor.

Prince Charming immediately knew that this was the girl for him, but wasn’t sure about how to breach the fact that the last time he had seen her, it was with her dress pulled up, her luscious bum cheeks on display and golden rain anointing the ground beneath her in the woods.   Whilst he couldn’t get that image out of his head, he didn’t broach the subject. 

For Cindy’s part, she hadn’t made the connection.  She had only seen the prince very briefly in the woods, having been so shocked at being discovered that she had fled the scene without really taking any notice of the features of the person who had happened upon her in her moment of exposure.

Meanwhile, Grizella and Gertrude had been partaking of the free beverages on offer and dancing with anyone that they could persuade to take them around the floor.   Now, stood at the buffet table, they witnessed this golden beauty capturing the prince’s attention, but didn’t realise that it was their Cindy whom, of course, they believed was at home sobbing in the kitchen as she scrubbed the floors.   Grizella felt the wine was taking effect on her bladder as well as her co-ordination.  

“I don’t know about you sis, but I really need to find a toilet and soon!”

“Yes, this wine is going right through me.  Come on, let’s go.”

They approached a servant and wanting to maintain a degree of decorum, were of course reluctant to directly mention their need, so Gertrude asked the servant to indicate the location of the “cloakroom”.   The servant duly directed the girls to a room off the main ballroom.   As Gertrude led Grizella into the room, with anticipated relief came a spasm in her bladder and a short sharp spurt escaped from her urethra.  She quickly clamped herself shut and was pleased that she was wearing a dress with many layers of underskirts that hid her indiscretion.  “Quickly” she said as she pushed through the door into the room beyond.  Her face fell.   The servant had taken her request literally and the girls found themselves in a room with racks of coats and cloaks, but no toilet in sight.

“Shit!” exclaimed Gertrude “This is not what we need!”

Grizella retorted “Well, I’m busting, so I think it is going to have to do…. If you know what I mean”

A smile spread across Gertrude’s face.   “You are right my clever sister.  Come on”.

The two girls went further into the room and each took up a position facing each other between two racks of coats.   Gertrude felt another spurt releasing itself into her copious petticoats and realised she had no time to lose.  She quickly gathered up her skirts and dropped down to the stone floor immediately releasing a high pressure pee onto the waiting stone.  The splatter onto the carpet turned to a splashing as her pee formed a growing puddle on the cold barren floor.  It was accompanied by a tell tale hissing and a sigh of relief.  Meanwhile, Grizella flipped her skirts up and reversed up to the wall, bending into a high squat, she fired her pee backwards against the wall.  Unfortunately for her, she was a bit close and her pee rebounded and splashed her legs and the inside of the fronts of her skirt.  She moved forward a little and adjusted her stance, so her pee cascaded down the wall and formed a puddle extending out from the wall.

As the two girls’ streams dwindled, they felt much relieved.  Gertrude stood up, keeping her skirts bunched in front of her.  She grabbed the tails of a coat from the adjacent rack and used them to wipe the splashes off her leg and dried her hairy muff.  Grizella found a nice velvety coat next to her and duplicated the process, the backs of her legs being particularly wet from the splashback.   The velvet felt nice against her skin and she spent maybe a little longer than necessary rubbing it against her muff and secreting maybe a little more than pee into the soft fabric.

Just then, the door opened.  The girls immediately dropped their skirts, shrank back into the corner between coats and froze into silence, fearing that they may be discovered.  There was no hiding the size of the puddles – even through they were starting to run away under the coat racks.

“Damn!” came a female voice, “Don’t those servants know what we mean when we ask for the cloakroom!?”

“Well, sorry, but I have to piss and I can’t wait much longer.  If they direct us in here then I’m going in here!   Sod the etiquette!” retorted another female.

Almost immediately a hiss and splashing filled the room.  Gertrude and Grizella looked at each other in disbelief and it was all they could do to stop themselves bursting into fits of laughter.

“You dirty bitch!” came the first voice again.

“Have you got a better idea?” retorted the second.

“Well, no, not really”

“There you go then - you might as well join me, but be quick about it before someone else comes in”

Seconds later another splattering noise was added to the first as the second woman released her pee onto the stone floor.

“Shit!”

“What?”

“I was more desperate that I thought, I’ve splashed the bottoms of those coats!”

“Oh, don’t worry about that, they probably needed a wash!”

Gertrude looked at Grizella and mouthed silently “Come on”, beckoning her to follow as she walked out from her hiding place and along the ends of the rows back towards the doors.  As she drew level with the row from where the splashing and hissing could still be heard, she slowed and glanced to her right to see two very well dressed middle aged ladies in their finery, both squatted down between the lines of coats.  A solid jet was emanating from one lady and pounding the hard surface, bouncing up from the impact whilst also forming a large puddle underneath her.   Her legs were soaked and her shoes were covered in piss drops.  The other lady was producing a much messier spray which was impacting the floor, her legs and her shoes with stray drops splashing up onto the bottom of the adjacent coats.   Gertrude simply said “Good evening ladies” as she walked past the end of the aisle.   The ladies were shocked and embarrassed at their discovery and both jumped up whilst still peeing forcefully, no doubt wetting the inner layers of their dresses before managing to clamp off their flows.   Grizella smiled as she walked by and the two sisters returned to the dance floor.   Another couple of minutes later, the two well dressed ladies appeared from the cloakroom, looking somewhat sheepish when Gertrude met their eyes with a knowing look.   Gertrude could see that these two well dressed ladies were mortified at having been caught in such a compromising position.  She could also only imagine the scene after they had left the cloak.  The two ladies were in full flow, so they must have soaked their inner layers of petticoats and their legs.   Gertrude guessed that they must have had to squat back down and finish what they had started and then use a convenient cloak to dry themselves off as best as they could before exiting the cloak room with wet petticoats rubbing against their legs.

Meanwhile Cindy was having a great time with the Prince but dancing was curtailed as dinner for those fortunate enough to have the VIP tickets was announced.  Prince Charming insisted that Cindy sat next to her at the head table.   Cindy needed a pee, but she couldn’t bring herself to announce her need to Royalty, so she dutifully took her place at the table and enjoyed plates of exotic food that she never had the opportunity to experience at home.   There were, of course, accompanied by wine, which was constantly topped up throughout the meal.

Cindy was now getting into a difficult position.  Her bladder was screaming at her for relief but there was nothing she could do.  She didn’t know a great deal about Royal etiquette, but she did know that it would be rude to leave the table before the Prince and there was no way that she could leave the table for such a humble matter as bladder relief.  She felt a surge in her urethra and although she clamped it as quickly as possible, she knew that she had leaked.  She was very pleased to be wearing her dress with layers of petticoats and hoped that nothing would show.   In fact, she realised that those layers might just save her dignity if she could only release enough to reduce the pressure until after dinner was finished.   Cindy knew that if she peed gently, it would pool around her bottom and soak through, but what if she peed hard?   Could she force her pee forward enough that it would spread through the layers in front of her?   She had to give it a go.  

Cindy leaned back in her chair to try and raise her urethral opening, spread her legs slightly apart and let go with a 5 second blast.   She was sure she could hear a hiss, but was hoping that nobody else would notice over the noise of general chatter and the music being played by the orchestra.  She felt her legs getting wet almost down to the knees and hoped to goodness that that meant her pee would be adsorbed discretely.   She dared to release another 5 seconds spurt and felt the fabric of her dress clinging to her legs.   That was as much as she could do – any more would surely be visible.  Cindy went back to eating, thankful that they were now on the dessert course and therefore nearing the opportunity to empty her aching bladder properly. 

As dinner finally drew to a close, the Prince rose and held out his hand for Cindy to do the same.   She gingerly took to her feet and glanced down to survey the damage.  It looked like she had got away with it.  Cindy was just racking her brain to think about how she could excuse herself to pee when one of the attendants brought another lady to the Prince and introduced her.  The Prince felt obliged to dance with her and asked for Cindy to excuse him briefly.   Cindy was only too happy to be free for a short while and graciously deferred to the newcomer.  

As soon as the Prince was gone, relief was her priority.  She didn’t know where the toilets were and she knew she didn’t have a lot of time to investigate.   Instead, she headed for the large patio doors that were opened out onto the terrace to allow guests to “take some air”.  

• Like 1
  • Hot 5

Still going strong @Alfresco. Hot! I'll try to be patient for the next chapter.

• Thanks 1