Measurements

F.W

2 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Ya it's not an actual picture, just her description in those pics. Her actual pussy would be much nicer to look at

Yes yes I mean the interface doesn't show anything!!! Like I accessed the main page and not birb's description...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, spywareonya said:

Yes yes I mean the interface doesn't show anything!!! Like I accessed the main page and not birb's description...

I might have copypasted the wrong thing. I’m not renowned for my technical prowess. I’ll try again 

http://vaginacode.creativerobot.co/?c=v1_128210111-A1800414-0_2-3-119

Edited by chubbybirb999
  • Thanks 1
Just now, spywareonya said:

OK NOW it is signaled the proper way… igihihihihihihi we love your pussy...

Oh good, did it work this time? I made it to my best recollections, I’m not in the habit of poking around down there with a mirror and it’s certainly been a long time since anyone else went down there!

• Haha 1
  • Hot 1
3 minutes ago, chubbybirb999 said:

Oh good, did it work this time? I made it to my best recollections, I’m not in the habit of poking around down there with a mirror and it’s certainly been a long time since anyone else went down there!

Iam betting someone will be down there soon, keep your chin up

• Agree 2
5 hours ago, chubbybirb999 said:

it’s certainly been a long time since anyone else went down there!

Such a shame… with me around you wouldn't have such a problem… I could paint your pussy in a much more detailed way...

• Love 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

And tastes divine 

That girl is really rocking things here around

I adore how she is opening herself up

The forum seems to be going toward a new Golden Age… I noticed some… changes...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, spywareonya said:

That girl is really rocking things here around

I adore how she is opening herself up

The forum seems to be going toward a new Golden Age… I noticed some… changes...

Everyone is being themselves which is great. Lots of us have been expanding and coming out of their comfort zones 

• Agree 1
  • Love 1

I'm trying to be more open but I'm in real life really shy so it's hard for me to get comfortable with things like sharing pics because I'm so worried about how people will percieve them. When I post something on here I've usually gone back and forth about posting it for around 15-20 minutes and any pictures of myself are more like an hour. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Riley said:

I'm trying to be more open but I'm in real life really shy so it's hard for me to get comfortable with things like sharing pics because I'm so worried about how people will percieve them. When I post something on here I've usually gone back and forth about posting it for around 15-20 minutes and any pictures of myself are more like an hour. 

The first step is the hardest one. I would/will say no one will judge you here. We are all amazing and beautiful people 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, speedy3471 said:

The first step is the hardest one. I would/will say no one will judge you here. We are all amazing and beautiful people 

I suppose she was talking about Real Life

Anyway, yes, this place is a temple of Love!!!

• Agree 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Riley said:

I was much the same, now I'm used to it I probably share too many 😂

• Haha 2
20 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

Yes unfortunately in the real world to many people pass judgment when they have no right to

People take their stress out onto others

You must help them understand that is not the right way to solve problems

• Agree 1
  • Love 1