Men pissing where ever they want.

3 hours ago, stevemcf said:

I ended up being sent away for work this week, so that meant a hotel and definitely taking advantage to piss around it. The sofa had a strong piss smell and a couple of marks on it, but I took the cushion off and it was one of those bed fold out ones so pissed into that and sprayed into the corner as well.

https://www.erome.com/a/SznepvJJ

IMG_0183.jpeg

Fuck yeah bro,  I love to see it!  

• Like 1
3 hours ago, stevemcf said:

I ended up being sent away for work this week, so that meant a hotel and definitely taking advantage to piss around it. The sofa had a strong piss smell and a couple of marks on it, but I took the cushion off and it was one of those bed fold out ones so pissed into that and sprayed into the corner as well.

IMG_0183.jpeg

What a great piss haha. 

• Thanks 1
10 hours ago, stevemcf said:

IMG_0183.jpeg

So hot! And what a massive piss!! 😃

• Thanks 1
30 minutes ago, Carpetpisser said:

No pics as I was trying not to get caught but I've done a few over the past week-

On the beach up in the dunes. As I was pissing another dude walked up and started pissing as well. I'm straight, but it was cool to stand there pissing with someone & making small talk at the same time. LOL

In the parking lot of a store. They had no restroom and I had been downing tea all afternoon.

In the back of a store. Couldn't find the restroom so I went into the stockroom and unleashed a torrent on the floor behind some bins.

Another store- had to piss so I acted like I was looking at clothes- the whole time my cock was out pissing on the carpet. Just moved the clothes out of the way and made my own personal urinal. Worked well and I think a woman figured what I was doing as she looked my way and smiled.

Damn bro, that last move sounds pretty bold ! Gotta get myself to match up your level, sounds fun ! Stockroom pissing also sounds fun and easy 😋. Overall, I'm very impressed ! Nice job !

• Like 1
On 9/16/2020 at 3:28 AM, 88mphArtist said:

One of my favourite pastimes is naughty peeing, as I'm sure everyone who's seen me around the forums can guess lol. I definitely fit into the category of 'Men who piss wherever they want'. Here are a few screenshots from videos I've uploaded here:

Let me know your thoughts, my fellow naughty pee loving guys and gals 🤗

ptoilet1.png

ptoilet2.png

soap dispenser pee.png

soap dispenser pee2 .png

tpaper1.png

tpaper2.png

tpaperrolls1.png

tpaperrolls2.png

This is one of my favorite things to do, I try and stop in public restrooms just so I can piss all over it.

• Hot 4
20 hours ago, vonPissmark said:

Damn bro, that last move sounds pretty bold ! Gotta get myself to match up your level, sounds fun ! Stockroom pissing also sounds fun and easy 😋. Overall, I'm very impressed ! Nice job !

Big department stores are your best bet! During the week they're usually not crowded and it's pretty easy to get away with it, at least the two times I've done it LOL.

• Like 1
  • Hot 3
55 minutes ago, Carpetpisser said:

Big department stores are your best bet! During the week they're usually not crowded and it's pretty easy to get away with it, at least the two times I've done it LOL.

I actually never thought of it ! Sounds like a great idea ! Also many clothes to hide your pissing, too

• Like 1
On 3/11/2024 at 11:18 AM, Carpetpisser said:

No pics as I was trying not to get caught but I've done a few over the past week-

On the beach up in the dunes. As I was pissing another dude walked up and started pissing as well. I'm straight, but it was cool to stand there pissing with someone & making small talk at the same time. LOL

In the parking lot of a store. They had no restroom and I had been downing tea all afternoon.

In the back of a store. Couldn't find the restroom so I went into the stockroom and unleashed a torrent on the floor behind some bins.

Another store- had to piss so I acted like I was looking at clothes- the whole time my cock was out pissing on the carpet. Just moved the clothes out of the way and made my own personal urinal. Worked well and I think a woman figured what I was doing as she looked my way and smiled.

Sounds amazing! I really have to try peeing in stores like that

• Hot 1
22 hours ago, Carpetpisser said:

Fuck yeah, love the sounds of that bro 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
16 minutes ago, SnakeFace said:

There are a bunch of big warehouse hardware stores where I live, one of those would be perfect for naughty peeing.

I thought pissing between the racks of doors or windows would make a perfect urinal. The garden center is a given! Haha

• Agree 1
On 3/5/2024 at 9:57 AM, Pissboy97 said:

Just took a really long and big piss in a hotel corridor. Was my first time pissing there and probably the riskiest piss I ever took in my life! 
I’ll definitely start doing it more often now😁

(Unfortunately the carpet soaked everything up so you don’t see a big puddle, but I was going for at least a minute!)

IMG_7627.jpeg

Definitely keep at it bro.  Love seeing it.  Marking it everywhere you go man

• Like 1
  • Hot 1