Your favourite alcoholic drink?

52 minutes ago, spywareonya said:

I meant after that, evening, lay in bed, drink liquor… by now I am drinking digestive bitter stuff...

Sorry. I would call that a nightcap hahaha. Which I like a dark and or smoky rum for that. Even a spiced rum will work hahaha 

• Hot 1

To be honest, I don't like the taste of any alcoholic beverage.  I suspect no one really does.  But, I drink Miller Lite beer.  All the other beers are too strong tasting.  I can tolerate Lite the easiest, but I drink less often the older I get.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

To be honest, I don't like the taste of any alcoholic beverage.  I suspect no one really does.  But, I drink Miller Lite beer.  All the other beers are too strong tasting.  I can tolerate Lite the easiest, but I drink less often the older I get.

Beer is definitely an acquired taste, so many different flavors and varieties. I guess that's the same with any type of alcohol tho

I've toured a few different breweries and distilleries, I find the whole process fascinating 

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
10 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Sorry. I would call that a nightcap hahaha. Which I like a dark and or smoky rum for that. Even a spiced rum will work hahaha 

Fascinating reflection...

• Like 1
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, 2prnot2p said:

To be sincere, I actually love what I drink, that's why I drink that much, like it was syrup

It's also true that I select carefully what I drink

But indeed I love alcoholics… and non alcoholics too… with the same mindset I taste foods… THAT is the core of the matter… 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

Beer is definitely an acquired taste, so many different flavors and varieties. I guess that's the same with any type of alcohol tho

Not sure… I love some tastes since a girl...

7 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

I've toured a few different breweries and distilleries, I find the whole process fascinating 

THIS IS MARVELLOUS!!!! I WANT TO SEE IT ALL LIKE A WITCH BREW!!!! 

And free sip too...

• Haha 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Not sure… I love some tastes since a girl...

THIS IS MARVELLOUS!!!! I WANT TO SEE IT ALL LIKE A WITCH BREW!!!! 

And free sip too...

I've always enjoyed the taste of beer as well. Tour a brewery is amazing 

As for your witches brew, I would love to drink it Haha 

• Agree 1
20 minutes ago, speedy3471 said:

I've always enjoyed the taste of beer as well. Tour a brewery is amazing 

As for your witches brew, I would love to drink it Haha 

I never did… sigh sigh

I will sooner or later...

Having a "nightcap" as you would call it just now

• Love 2
6 hours ago, mickymoist said:

Wine, nice red preferably full bodied and chewy

Whisky, love a good single malt, current favourite Lagavulin 16

Beer, depends on my mood usually like real ale best,

If its a cocktail Mojitos for me

Fine choice in everything you listed hahahaha. You and I would get along great

I do really like red ale as well, hell I've never had a beer I didn't like hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Hot 1
2 hours ago, spywareonya said:

Much less here… but maybe because we also earn less...

The cost of living here is very high. Our taxes are crazy. Between federal and provincial tax we pay 11%. Plus as of yesterday April 1st we now have a carbon tax now. Our province is fighting it in court

On average for every dollar a canadian earns 47% of that goes to tax. But that's why we have 'free health care' and social services

• Love 1
9 hours ago, speedy3471 said:

The cost of living here is very high. Our taxes are crazy. Between federal and provincial tax we pay 11%. Plus as of yesterday April 1st we now have a carbon tax now. Our province is fighting it in court

On average for every dollar a canadian earns 47% of that goes to tax. But that's why we have 'free health care' and social services

I would love to say more of where I live but the social conditions of my country are peculiar, some things are surprisingly for free and Others cost terribly, I would give too many details on where I live

But I know what fiscal pressure is...

• Like 1
  • Love 1