Hospital Pee

Thanks for the reply Kevin, this is almost exactly the same as one of many of my experiences in the hospital, I was in and out of hospital most of my youth and had many incidences and accidents (some on purpose) and this is where it was also were my cock and balls were first kept in a hairless statd by certain staff members ( for hygiene!) Which they still are to my wife's delight.

Never had a hospital peeing experience in any erotic sense.

But when very young I was in hospital for a couple of days to have my tonsils removed, and at one point whilst being bathed by a nurse I developed a solid boner. I was too young to understand why this happened and felt a bit embarrassed about it, and I could tell she was too.

But to this day I have a slight thing about nurses, and it probably stems from then.

Hi Kevin, when I get a bit of time I will right about some of my experiences while having long stays in hospital, some may not be suitable for this section as they're about young and old nurses that enjoyed looking after a younger boy and his bladder training and hygiene, such as bed baths or showers in the morning and night where I was kept hair free and also got to see and feel my first womam peeing and also pee on them involuntary and voluntary. Some of my experiences are of being catherterisd with large gauge catheters, also I learnt that I enjoyed watching and drinking a ladies pussy squash. These experiences all happened over a period of 8-10 years and there were lots of them, they were different times back then and I don't regret one experiencei had, my only regret is every good thing cums to an end. I still visit Hospitals frequently and they are definitely not the same as they used to be......bring back the Matron.

• 6 months later...

I didnt, but was with someone when they did. My cousin was recovering from surgery and couldn't get out of bed. We were alone together in her room when she told me she needed to pee snd asked for my help. The bed pan was already under her blacket between her legs, but not in the right possition. She asked me to push it into the right spot. As soon as I had it in a good spot, I turned to leave the room. But she asked me to stay. I couldn't see anything but definitely heard it!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

My experiences of being hospital and needing to pee aren't particularly pleasant ones. I was born with mild Hypospadias and the family GP who was a good doctor, but rather old school, thought I'd benefit from surgery to try and correct it. Many years ago therefore (I'll be deliberately vague about when it was) I had a series of three operations at two year intervals, each of which involved spending a fortnight in hospital, most of it with a tube up my dick and unable to pee properly. I remember being scolded by a nurse when I was trying to use a urinal and getting pee over the bed. Also I remember I nurse's glee when after ten days of barely being able to pee I peed like a racehorse. Gold stars for me that day! With the benefit of hindsight I'm somewhat sceptical about how much good the surgery did me although it certainly focused my interest on pee. I'd be interested to talk sometime with somebody who has Hypospadias but has never had corrective surgery for it just to compare notes about functionality etc.

Thanks for those Steve. They made my day and are the sort of thing we all fantasise about. I remember seeing a film on xtube (I think it was) where a male patient is wheeled into see a female doctor. She examines his penis, shakes her head and compares what she's seen with her notes. She then examines him and they and up having all sorts of sexy fun, including, I think, full on sex. That's where it ends so you don't get to see what happens subsequently. However the possibility that the poor guy might need to pee isn't even considered and he isn't required to give a water sample. Someone slipped up there I think!

• Like 1
Thanks for those Steve. They made my day and are the sort of thing we all fantasise about. I remember seeing a film on xtube (I think it was) where a male patient is wheeled into see a female doctor. She examines his penis, shakes her head and compares what she's seen with her notes. She then examines him and they and up having all sorts of sexy fun, including, I think, full on sex. That's where it ends so you don't get to see what happens subsequently. However the possibility that the poor guy might need to pee isn't even considered and he isn't required to give a water sample. Someone slipped up there I think!

Hi Adyguy6970, I have just read your hospital post about your ops and being catheterised, As I have no bladder control I was often catheterised or sheathed, at first I hated it but after a time of the nurses feeding that fat tube down my cock I actually came to enjoy it ( believe it or not) to the extent that I would get hard while they got ready to start to insert it. I remember on quit a few occasions when I was not catheterised one particular nurse would use a catheter spigot inserted to stop me trickling pee until my bladder was full enough to express a good amount, she said it was better than wearing a pad that gets wet, looking back I think that she used to quit enjoy inserting things down my cock and seeing me with a hard on because of it. I never asked any of the other in patients if this happened to them as I enjoyed the special attention and did not want to get any one in trouble.

• Like 1
Hi Adyguy6970, I have just read your hospital post about your ops and being catheterised, As I have no bladder control I was often catheterised or sheathed, at first I hated it but after a time of the nurses feeding that fat tube down my cock I actually came to enjoy it ( believe it or not) to the extent that I would get hard while they got ready to start to insert it. I remember on quit a few occasions when I was not catheterised one particular nurse would use a catheter spigot inserted to stop me trickling pee until my bladder was full enough to express a good amount, she said it was better than wearing a pad that gets wet, looking back I think that she used to quit enjoy inserting things down my cock and seeing me with a hard on because of it. I never asked any of the other in patients if this happened to them as I enjoyed the special attention and did not want to get any one in trouble.

Thanks for sharing that, lowhanger. I wouldn't say that I was cathetarised as such. The tube was I think part of the procedure to correct my urethra and, ultimately pee stream, not that I think it did much good. In order to have an idea of whether my surgery was useful or not I'd have to consult someone with Hypospadias who's escaped the surgeon's knife. Unfortunately I don't think Matt Majors would be easy to get hold of. With regard to the procedures you had, what were they in connection with? Was it continence? Are you completely incontinent or do you have some limited bladder control? I'd be interested to know.

Thanks for sharing that, lowhanger. I wouldn't say that I was cathetarised as such. The tube was I think part of the procedure to correct my urethra and, ultimately pee stream, not that I think it did much good. In order to have an idea of whether my surgery was useful or not I'd have to consult someone with Hypospadias who's escaped the surgeon's knife. Unfortunately I don't think Matt Majors would be easy to get hold of. With regard to the procedures you had, what were they in connection with? Was it continence? Are you completely incontinent or do you have some limited bladder control? I'd be interested to know.

I am a paraplegic and have been from a young age, although I have sensation in my cock I have no bladder control at all, which is why i was either sheathed, catherterised or plugged, as I can spray a fat steam at the most appropriate or inappropriate time or I trickle pee when my bladder is full, I have found over the years that some woman find the lack of control very exiting , I was lucky enough to have a few nurses looking after me at at certain times over the years that seem to enjoy there (wet work) shall we say, although other nurses did not share there enthusiasm for there work, I was kept completely hairless due to being sheathed and for hygiene, although I later figured out that I only needed to be clean around the base of my cock, but I never complained.

I am a paraplegic and have been from a young age, although I have sensation in my cock I have no bladder control at all, which is why i was either sheathed, catherterised or plugged, as I can spray a fat steam at the most appropriate or inappropriate time or I trickle pee when my bladder is full, I have found over the years that some woman find the lack of control very exiting , I was lucky enough to have a few nurses looking after me at at certain times over the years that seem to enjoy there (wet work) shall we say, although other nurses did not share there enthusiasm for there work, I was kept completely hairless due to being sheathed and for hygiene, although I later figured out that I only needed to be clean around the base of my cock, but I never complained.

Thanks for sharing that and for the clarification. Is a sheath easier to deal with than an adult diaper?

Thanks for sharing that and for the clarification. Is a sheath easier to deal with than an adult diaper?

In my situation an adult diaper is fine but may stay wet while wearing it for a period of time if you leak a lot and can be a little uncomfortable and embarrassing which was not a problem when I stayed in hospital and at home around understanding people and you keep yourself good and clean, with a sheath it is glued to your cock and you have to wear a leg bag, the glue can be a bit messy and painful when removed, this is why I was originally kept hairless for when I was put in a sheath, but as I said in my last post you only need to be clean around the base if you like to keep your bush. My preferred method was being either plugged and expressed regularly or intermittent catheterisation, this is because I found that I used to enjoy being handled as much as certain nurses used to have fun expressing or catheterising me. I still enjoy being plugged and catheterised all these years later and it still is very sexually arousing for all those involved which is a big bonus considering what a pain this problem can be.

I had my first hospital experience very early in life, far too young to mention here. I'd gone in to have my tonsils removed and had to stay overnight.

Within a couple hours after coming out of surgery I had to pee. I was told I wasn't suppose to get out of bed. Not sure what to do and trying so hard not to wet the bed, I called for the nurse and explained the situation.

She hurried back with a steel bedpan, not a urinal (for reasons I still don't know) and got me sitting up in bed, then helped me pull my pajama bottoms down. I must have still needed her assistance because she gently held my child-sized penis (definitely no erection in those days) and pointed it into the pan. I think I peed almost immediately, before she had a chance to look away.

Hi glad1

Thanks for sharing your hospital experience, It is very much like my own accept mine was on going for years and still is with all the long hospital stays. Do you remember it as a good experience and is this were your love of pee started as it was for me.

Actually, I didn't pay all that much attention to it until recent years. At the time (remember I was very young, needed to pee and couldn't do so without help), it seemed a pretty natural thing to me. It wasn't until a good bit later that I grew, er, feelings there.

• 7 years later...

Several years ago I went to the hospital because I couldn't pee, I was taken to a room but then was told to wait until a ultrasound technician was available to see me to do an ultrasound scan to see why I couldn't pee. I ended up waiting for 4 hours and my bladder was extremely full. I was so glad when the ultrasound tech began to scan me, the ultrasound was torture because my bladder was extremely full, the reason why I couldn't pee was because I had an enlarged prostate so they had to insert a catheter to empty my bladder.

Am I the only one who enjoys this kind of content ? I ask because I don't see a lot of it. I'm not talking about the whole 9 yards here but a slight medical bent in the respect of urine samples, taking them watching people do them, looking at the pee it the sample, the role play involved in asking and peeing into a beaker, pot, glass etc. Bedpans, Bed Bottles, 

Can anyone else share their pictures, videos or stories relating to the subject ? It really is a turn on for me. 

IMG_20230805_061439.png

IMG_20230805_061321.png

IMG_20230805_225126.png

IMG_20230805_061357.png

IMG_20230807_112222.png

IMG_20230805_061519.png

IMG_20230807_112309.png

IMG_20230807_112243.png

Idk if it counts but I have a breeding kink, and I found it coincides with my piss kink because when you're pregnant you can pee more often and there are pregnancy tests that you pee on! 

Here is a post I wrote about taking one with my friend! 

For a few weeks I dated a woman who would pee in a container each morning and record in her journal the color, volume, whether it was clear or cloudy and what did it smell like. I never saw her taste it though.

I found her a bit too weird for my tastes. But, that was for other reasons. 🙄

In the late 90's, I broke my arm at work and was taken to the hospital. After going through the ER I finally got put in a room. Within a few hours, I seriously needed to take a leak. I was in a two person room. A nurse came in and I asked where the bathroom was. She said I wasn't allowed to get up and brought me a urinal, then left the curtain opened (seriously, are nurses specifically trained to never close a curtain?) I put the hospital urinal in place, but could not go laying down for some reason even though I was at my limit. I finally got up, went around the bed, closed the freaking curtain, and stood in front of the window holding the urinal with my one good arm. I damn near filled it.

I ended up having to follow this process for the rest of my stay. Side note, I did get a sponge bath, but the nurse made my clean my own privates. And of course, the curtain was open because nurses never close them.

• Haha 1

Back in the early 80's I was hospitalized for an abdominal hernia repair. I was a stretcher waiting for the operating room to become available. For some reason there was a long delay. Being semi-sediated, and it being long ago  I don't know how long exactly. 

I do remember laying there in the hospital hallway,  forever I,had to pee. Eventually  I had to go badly. I could not get up because I was semi-sediated and there was no privacy in the hall. For this reason plus the fact I was still pee shy ,and could not go with people around, and didn't want people to know I needed to urinate,  I remained silent. I went into surgery with a very uncomfortable almost painfully full bladder. 

I woke up a few hours later with my bladder screaming in pain because it was seriously distended, because I still had not urinated. In addition I was in pain from the surgery as the anesthetic wore off. 

I had no choice but to tell the nurse that I had to pee very badly.  She brought me urinal. I could not go laying down. After a while she let me try standing,  still nothing happened.  It was frustrating that I had to pee so bad, my bladder and penis throbbing , but I couldn't even leak a drop.

After falling to be able to urinate after some time and numerous failed attempts, she  was still not confident I could walk on my own without a risk of falling, suggested coming in the bathroom with me. I declined because I knew I couldn't go with her there . I just wanted relief so i begged her to let me go in alone, and she agreed.   In my mind she seemed disappointed. However I still just stood there,  pee seemingly pressing on my pee hole , but nothing came out. 

I tried repeatedly but eventually got tired and returned to bed still painfully full.

She finally catheterized me a normally painful process, but I was so full wirh many hours of urine in my distended bladder I didn't notice. All I felt was sweet relief as the pressure disappeared. She commented wow you really did have to go when she saw the huge volume of urine in the urinal. Not long afterward I had to go badly again but still couldn't so she catheterized me again.

Later having fantasized of a woman watching or helping me pee, I regreted not having her come into the bathroom with me to at least attempt to go. Maybe  she wanted to watch me urinate and this was a perfect opportunity.  Could I have gone pee that way ? Probably not, but I like to think I could and she would have enjoyed it .

To this day, I wish I had tried, maybe we could have become pee friends since she also had a pee fetish in her personallife. . I had to settle for knowing she held my dick twice as I peed even though it was through a catheter and I couldn't feel it coming out.