Poll: Would you let her piss on your face?

Would you let your dream girl piss on your face if she really wanted to?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Would you let your dream girl piss on your face if she really wanted to?

• Yes, I'd definitely let her piss on my face
    • No, I'd never let anyone piss on my face

Im not really sure who my "dream girl" is,there are so many.Its more a case of who i wouldnt i think.But i can think of a very few i would like that from.Having never done this,it would be an experience.(one or two lovely lady members i wouldnt mind also-absolutely not saying who though.)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
Taking it in the face is my preference. I stare at the lips while waiting on the flow until the piss starts getting in my eyes.

I believe there seem to be a higher number of males compared to females that would take a golden shower. Why is that?

I would respectful would not prefer being peed on in the face. As itjust doesn't appeal to me to have my face peed on / pee getting into my eyes and burning . Though I would like to go down on a girl. Who would like Her pussy licked clean of the few drops of pee that might seep out of Her pee hole . So she wouldn't need to wipe .

That of the pleasure of me eating Her out and making Her cum with Her Cream Of Delight :wink:

That I must agree with Sephors , over the fact . That there are more male members on here than that of Fewmale members . Which I do find mostI hate to say this . Most upsetting . As I know there are women out there somewhere . That like pee . That they would love to share with others but , are intimidated by men . Who show disrespect to women . In what they want / are looking for . On a site like this . Which is a shame .Just my opinion

A friend of mine knows two others that gave at least one golden shower in their lives to their boyfriends and both males seem to have said the same thing, which they like to get domainated and disrespected. One of them still does it and the other refuses to because she doesn't like to see her boyfriend beeing, like she puts it, a loser. :shifty: She want's her boyfriend to be a man that takes charge because it is a sign of weakness.

I am sorry, but i don't see my hubby as weak. He is a good and hard working man that has a fetish. It is weird how people see's this as bad. Also, it all comes down to personal choice, if in relatioship, it is out of love.

• Like 1
I believe there seem to be a higher number of males compared to females that would take a golden shower. Why is that?

I think because a woman's body is a lot more beautiful than a males body. Woman's body is a work of art, like a sculpture. That's coming from a straight male.

I think it's mostly sample bias. If you look on a fetish website like this one, there's about a 100(0):1 ratio of men to women. Look on a website like fetlife and you'll find plenty of women that want to be on the receiving end. When you consider all the women that don't mention those things on their profile to keep from getting stupid messages from even stupider men, there's even more. Golden showers tend to be very popular in BDSM games. When you get a more equal sample of women and men, the ratio is much less skewed than it appears. It's still not 1:1, but it's also not the all guys, no women, that it appears to be.

I am surprised about the ratio here, I thought at least 1/4 of it was women.

Just a side note to most men that are horny, in my lifetime, i have discarded all but one invitation from men. Just by the way they talk and act, you can see clearly they want something from you and it's not a turn on at all for me anyways. My advice would be to have a conversation with an empty gun. Their minds and conversations are so different.