Pee in the face?

F.W

Has anyone ever been peed in the face,by male/female?Or done it?I imagine it been quite unpleasant,but never tried it so i cant say..Its one thing to be just peed upon bodily,but in the face,eyes,mouth?

Has anyone ever been peed in the face,by male/female?Or done it?I imagine it been quite unpleasant,but never tried it so i cant say..Its one thing to be just peed upon bodily,but in the face,eyes,mouth?

Yes, I have had a very lovely lady pee in my mouth more than once. I loved it. I also invited her to pee in my hair, which felt very sexy.

It is best if she drinks a couple of pints of water about half an hour before she does it. Otherwise her pee will taste too strong and bitter.

Never had it in the eye. I think that might sting a bit.

• Like 1

Looks like I'm the odd one out again ....... Love it, all over me, hair, face and in mouth, girls are the same. We just taste each other mostly, not a lot of drinking it. The best position I love watching is when Maigh has Mary under her looking up, and lets loose. The way her pee drips from Mary's soaking hair always gets me going. Laying on the floor while both of them have a go on me makes a nice mess too. Most times it's fine, we drink lots of water so not to harsh on the eyes, but it's better to wash off pretty much straight away. If you and your willing partner are well hydrated it's almost tasteless, like warm water.

• Like 1
Looks like I'm the odd one out again ....... Love it, all over me, hair, face and in mouth, girls are the same. We just taste each other mostly, not a lot of drinking it. The best position I love watching is when Maigh has Mary under her looking up, and lets loose. The way her pee drips from Mary's soaking hair always gets me going. Laying on the floor while both of them have a go on me makes a nice mess too. Most times it's fine, we drink lots of water so not to harsh on the eyes, but it's better to wash off pretty much straight away. If you and your willing partner are well hydrated it's almost tasteless, like warm water.

Hi Scot,theres no right or wrong on WGP is there now?If you love it then im glad,i wouldnt NOT give it a go may i say,if the girl doing it was a comely wench as they say,i have had by bits watered a few times which was lovely...As they used to say in the 60s"If it feels good,do it!":thumbsup:

I need to reply on this and share about it. I have always been asked to pee on others and it's not until my wonderful man asked me and I enquired about it first. At first, its the fear of what the other might think or react but once it has been a few times, it's like your guard goes down.

So, i have peed many times on faces, well 3 of them. I can only share what I was told about it tastes so great, i heard about, that i taste like warm salty water. Maybe the fact that i am healthy and eat well, also drink alot of water... And vino!

Yes, it was most in the mouth or on the face.

Is it me, but ever since I started the golden shower thing, i hear people around me talking about it more often. Did someone sent the word out about me being into this??

I need to reply on this and share about it. I have always been asked to pee on others and it's not until my wonderful man asked me and I enquired about it first. At first, its the fear of what the other might think or react but once it has been a few times, it's like your guard goes down.

So, i have peed many times on faces, well 3 of them. I can only share what I was told about it tastes so great, i heard about, that i taste like warm salty water. Maybe the fact that i am healthy and eat well, also drink alot of water... And vino!

Yes, it was most in the mouth or on the face.

Is it me, but ever since I started the golden shower thing, i hear people around me talking about it more often. Did someone sent the word out about me being into this??

I think your sexy posts were a clue to that,and it seems something im gonna have to try!

• Like 1
Sephora ,

I believe that when you post on the forum here . That everyone members as well as guests can read what you have posted .

So in fact the answer to your question is ; Yes , word gets around . That you like , if not enjoy in , peeing on faces . That of giving Golden Showers . To those who have asked you to do it for them . Along with your amount of pee you have to let out . Add that your pee tastes so very good . To those who have drank from your fountain / should i say water fall :wink:

Trust in a realationship is important to have and to understand in any realationships you might have with others . No matter whether it's pee related / not . There should always be trust in dealing with others . Without it . You don't trust anyone in getting to know who you are .

Kevin

I have had one pratically beg me and I told this person that it's best not too because i am in relation with someone. Even if the taste is good and i provide a little more than normal on average. And that answer almost cost a friendship but it's important to set put up barriers and if that person can't respect that, then the friendship is lost.

That of a friendship being weakened by the person begging you & not respecting nor understanding how you actual feel about such requests from yem .

Which if they don'y learn to respect your wishes . then the friendship will either suffer / be a very far less friendship with them in the long run . Which you have only so much you can do . in regards to being friends with them.

It will be determined by them and not by you in how they view / act on it. How your friendship might evolve / even last some time or not at all . Due to that person in how they view and understand it .

Well said Kevin.It isnt right to pester women if they have already said no.

I would love to pee on persons leg in public without them knowing it. bwahaaha Then as soon as they feel the warm sensation they would see what is going on. I think that would be hilarious to record the sneaky act that leads up to it then finally capture their expression on video. Places I would love to make this happen would be on the Las Vegas Strip or at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco.

• Like 2
I would love to pee on persons leg in public without them knowing it. bwahaaha Then as soon as they feel the warm sensation they would see what is going on. I think that would be hilarious to record the sneaky act that leads up to it then finally capture their expression on video. Places I would love to make this happen would be on the Las Vegas Strip or at Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco.

That would be awesome MissPiss!If its a man,he may get aroused i guess,by a woman pissing on him,i reckon you need it to be another female...would you dare?

Lol, reminds me of The Green Mile - "son of a bitch pissed on me" and the priceless outraged expression on the poor old guys face.

Yes, I love it. Have had it before - usually in conjunction with oral sex (licking) a desperate girl. Heaven.

I abhor the smell/taste of strong pee - so it has to be like almost like water. As long as that's the case, I'm all for it!

The other way around though I feel no need to. My GF isn't into that and it's not something I want either (though I'd do if it she wanted it, of course).

Yes, I love it. Have had it before - usually in conjunction with oral sex (licking) a desperate girl. Heaven.

I abhor the smell/taste of strong pee - so it has to be like almost like water. As long as that's the case, I'm all for it!

The other way around though I feel no need to. My GF isn't into that and it's not something I want either (though I'd do if it she wanted it, of course).

There are some that are not open to GS and you can't force them. My BF asked me a few times before and my reaction was ohh noooo. It happened when i had alot to drink and was in a happy mood. Then i told said to him if it was going to happen, it would be now. I saw the desperate look in his face and he was playing with himself and that turned me on.

After all the compliments he have me and treated me like a queen, made me want to try again.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...