unisex bathrooms with both a toilet and urinal

A recent poster got me thinking on this. (Thanks, Crissy!)

Do you know of any unisex bathrooms in public places that have a urinal? You know, the kind designed for just one person, where you can lock the door? I'm thinking of creating a list of those around the United States, and maybe Canada.

If you know of any, please share. I'm pretty sure a great many women would find this information useful. I know their partners would.

I kind of like the idea of unisex toilets with urinals that are NOT just for one person, but maybe have a couple of cubicles as well as a couple of urinals.

I kind of love the idea of ladies walking right on in as I stand there pissing, and heading for the cubicles, perhaps glancing at my pissing dick as they walk by. And then me hearing the hissing of their powerful pissing from behind the door.

I kind of like the idea of unisex toilets with urinals that are NOT just for one person, but maybe have a couple of cubicles as well as a couple of urinals.

Steve, I believe they have this style of facility in a lot of small cafes etc., in France. I've never been to any (not spent enough time in France), but I think that is the case.

I think that urinal could well be used by females,its slightly differently designed than the usual ones.

I reckon ladies could use it either by reversing up to it and doing a "high squat" technique, or they could use it standing. Both would be fun to watch and if a bit gets on the floor, I can't see that it would matter much.

Maybe we shouldnt be segregated by our urinary needs.Maybe its time for girls to liberate yourselves,and piss standing up,rather than sitting,even in the ladies.
I'm all for that. I love to see a woman who enjoys a standing pee, even more so when she's beside me.
  • Like 1

I don't have pictures, but I went to Las Vegas many years ago and in the M&M store they had a unisex bathroom. I had just stepped up to the urinal when I heard high heels behind me walk into the stall. A woman came in and had a seat while I stood there and peed. It was pretty cool actually.

• Like 2
I don't have pictures, but I went to Las Vegas many years ago and in the M&M store they had a unisex bathroom. I had just stepped up to the urinal when I heard high heels behind me walk into the stall. A woman came in and had a seat while I stood there and peed. It was pretty cool actually.

I would love that,the sound of clicking heels alone would arouse my interest..

I love that idea, but was the toilet in a cubicle behind you or just a toilet in the same room as the urinal? If it was a cubicle, I bet she closed the door though, so she could see you peeing as she walked in, but you didn't get to see anything of her. Having said that, depending on the layout, she may only have got to see your back. Still at least you must have got to listen and imagine what was going on in the cubicle behind you.

• 3 months later...

buzz

In a way,these "modern" uniloos,are perfect for us pee fans.If you can time it right,you can go in,as i did,right after a lovely 19 year old student(im guessing).Its often a good idea to try go in first and make sure its spotless,so if you do go in after a girl and there are drops,you know they are hers,and there for the tasting,mmm,nothing so sweet as strangers piss..But its hard to do that generally,you look a bit suss going in after every girl i guess,you need to be careful.But generally on a good day,ive at least listened to 2 or 3 different saucy girls pissing..lovely,just the thing to brighten up a boring shopping trip.The one i was in yesterday,Costa,i was sat within 2 yards of the door.

buzz brew in dallas has a unisex restroom. they have a door marked "men" and one door marked "women". funny thing is they both lead to the same room

I do not think that they are as common now as they used to be, but France has multi-user toilets with urinals (or more commonly just a wall for men to pee against) and cubicles containing a toilet (most of those I have seen were the hole-in-the-floor style). I will admit that I have not seen any on my last few trips to France, but unisex loos with two are more cubicles are still quite common in Restaurants etc.

Our commuter trains have one washroom per car so I guess they qualify as unisex, but there's only room for one person. One night while riding home I was sitting close to the washroom when a pretty lady walked past me and went in. My tiny brain went into overdrive imagining the scene and wishing for x-ray vision :-). After she left I went in and locked the door. Sure enough, she had forgotten to flush. There was a pint or so of very golden pee in the toilet! I could hardly pull my eyes from the sight. I had the insane urge to dip my finger in and taste it, but managed to fight the urge. I did however unzip and piss in the toilet. Afterwards, I walked out through the car past my original seat and was thinking about her pee and mine swimming together and intermingling when I caught sight of her. I must have been staring because she looked up from her book as I passed. Our eyes met - instant boner - she scowled. I kept on walking.

OK, the second part of that was made up, I sat down beside the washroom again and adjusted my pants :-) All the rest is true.

I've been to a toilet block in Flackwell Heath near High Wycombe, that had a sole 'urinal area' in addition to two unisex stalls. No lock on the door, another in Marlow and one in Tewkesbury which had a 20p meter guarding the door but all unisex. All perfect for the lady who wants to piss like a man!

• 4 years later...

I've had two separate experiences with unisex bathrooms. One was a bit more exciting, the other one was not. To be honest, both times weren't exciting for me. And to note, both of these times were full blown unisex bathrooms, meaning multiple users can go in at the same time without locked doors and have multiple sinks and toilets/urinals as oppose to the individual "unisex" bathrooms.

The first one happened when I was visiting my friend at another college. They have three bathrooms in their dorm, male, female, and unisex. The unisex has urinals and everything, so it's pretty much like a men's bathroom. Though when I used it during my visit, no girls ever went into the unisex one, they always just used the female one. I didn't want to sound like a perv and ask my friend so I asked someone else who lived at the dorm to see if girls ever use the unisex one, not surprisingly he told me no.

The second time happened in China. I was part of a guided tour so they planned out where we visit, eat, and even pee haha. One of the bathroom stops they made while we were on the tour bus had a unisex bathroom, the tour guide warned us about it and asked if anyone on the tour bus was uncomfortable, if yes she could organize the females to go first and then the males but going together would save us more time. Surprisingly (or maybe not), noone said yes. Sorry to sound shallow but sadly none of the women in that tour bus I had found attractive. From what I recall, everyone was on the older side too, I was the youngest in the group. To make things even less exciting, this unisex bathroom had no urinals and only stalls, one of my favorite things is to use a urinal next to girls or have them watch. I recall peeing next stall to some older lady, it was nothing special, it didn't do anything for me. I don't even recall or remember hearing her pee, I just did my usual business and left.