unisex bathrooms with both a toilet and urinal

A recent poster got me thinking on this. (Thanks, Crissy!)

Do you know of any unisex bathrooms in public places that have a urinal? You know, the kind designed for just one person, where you can lock the door? I'm thinking of creating a list of those around the United States, and maybe Canada.

If you know of any, please share. I'm pretty sure a great many women would find this information useful. I know their partners would.

A recent poster got me thinking on this. (Thanks, Crissy!)

Do you know of any unisex bathrooms in public places that have a urinal? You know, the kind designed for just one person, where you can lock the door? I'm thinking of creating a list of those around the United States, and maybe Canada.

If you know of any, please share. I'm pretty sure a great many women would find this information useful. I know their partners would.

my local coffee shop has a uinsex toilet..its ok if i time it right and go in after a sexy girl,just the idea is horny,or maybe even pee drops somewhere,if shes in a hurry..

Mostly look around for places that might have them. I'm thinking there must be small coffee shops and the like that have them.

I think its great how a lot of girls seem to have "piss in a mens urinal" on their bucket lists.You go,girls!:)

Most just seem to have a bowl though.Ive not seen one in UK that also had a urinal.They do often have a disabled toilet,but god bless those people,how the hell do they use them?

It's definately on my bucket list. Don't know how I'm gonna cross it off.

One of our girls,the saucy Vikka has managed it somehow.Think of it as a challenge.They do often install ones at a lower level for young boys,they might be suitable for female use perhaps.

It's definately on my bucket list. Don't know how I'm gonna cross it off.
As the saying goes, where there's a will, there's a way. That's why I'm trying to put together this directory.
Also there are 2 basic styles.The single urinal,or the long "trough",at floor level,which several men can use at once.Which would you prefer?
I don't think we'd find the latter in unisex (i.e., one-person) bathroom.

Today,i was in a coffee shop,i try to sit near the toilets for obvious reasons..Of course,after a while,a nice young girl,studenty type goes in.I get up almost as soon as door is shut,as if just waiting my turn.After all,they are unisex loos,and if i have to pee after a sexy girl,in the same toilet,then they should fit mens and ladies rooms!Of course,as im stood there "waiting my turn",ahem,she begins to piss,ah the lovely sound of urine hitting the water,mmmm.You have to not stand too close,not with your ear to the door etc,but just a nice distance so you can hear,but dont look like your perving at all,which we never do of course.........:shy:Of course,im just stood waiting all innocent like,as she finishes fairly quickly,she had a bit of a power stream i guess,wipes,washes hands and comes out.I then go in,lock the door,looking for any tasty drops.Now there were a few drops on the front part of the seat,BUT i did see a guy coming out before she went in,so those drops might not have been hers,damnit!But,its always nice to go in after a saucy girl anyway,knowing that 2 minutes before,there was a pissing pussy in there.:)

In a way,these "modern" uniloos,are perfect for us pee fans.If you can time it right,you can go in,as i did,right after a lovely 19 year old student(im guessing).Its often a good idea to try go in first and make sure its spotless,so if you do go in after a girl and there are drops,you know they are hers,and there for the tasting,mmm,nothing so sweet as strangers piss..But its hard to do that generally,you look a bit suss going in after every girl i guess,you need to be careful.But generally on a good day,ive at least listened to 2 or 3 different saucy girls pissing..lovely,just the thing to brighten up a boring shopping trip.The one i was in yesterday,Costa,i was sat within 2 yards of the door.

You said you are creating a list in USA and Canada, but you might be interested in these ones from Frimley, UK. There are a couple of facilities which I know of that have a building with a unisex toilet that includes a urinal. The photo below shows the view from outside. The middle doorway (that doesn't actually have a door) is the entrance, then on the left is a traditional cubicle with its own door, but to the back and round to the left is a urinal screened partially by a wall. However, the sign simply says "URINAL" it doesn't say that it is only for men, so a woman could quite happily use it if she wanted to do so and also could potentially "accidentally" walk in on a man using it. I would very much like to accidentally walk in on a lady using it. If a lady uses the cubicle, you are quite at liberty to be right outside the door, which affords excellent accoustics. For completeness, I will say that the door on the left is a disabled toilet, only accessible with a special RADAR key and the door on the right is the utility access.

There is another facility in a park quite close to this, where the urinals are only screened from view from the outside by a half height wall. Therefore, if you are using the urinal, your body above the waist is visible to all and sundry (ladies and gents) who might choose to walk along the path next to the toilets. That area is not covered by street view so I haven't got photos. To the right of the urinals, there are a few cubicles, whose doors open straight out to the path. Again, I don't think there are any signs differentiating between ladies and gents, so the ladies could use the urinals if they chose to do so.

If you are interested in these facilities, I could probably go and take photos of the interiors and post them. Let me know if you want me to try.

upload_2015-7-21_14-9-4.png.4727e7e3def67edee6ffaff944af8dbc.png

• Like 1
You said you are creating a list in USA and Canada, but you might be interested in these ones from Frimley, UK. There are a couple of facilities which I know of that have a building with a unisex toilet that includes a urinal. The photo below shows the view from outside. The middle doorway (that doesn't actually have a door) is the entrance, then on the left is a traditional cubicle with its own door, but to the back and round to the left is a urinal screened partially by a wall. However, the sign simply says "URINAL" it doesn't say that it is only for men, so a woman could quite happily use it if she wanted to do so and also could potentially "accidentally" walk in on a man using it. I would very much like to accidentally walk in on a lady using it. If a lady uses the cubicle, you are quite at liberty to be right outside the door, which affords excellent accoustics. For completeness, I will say that the door on the left is a disabled toilet, only accessible with a special RADAR key and the door on the right is the utility access.

[ATTACH=full]50390[/ATTACH]

There is another facility in a park quite close to this, where the urinals are only screened from view from the outside by a half height wall. Therefore, if you are using the urinal, your body above the waist is visible to all and sundry (ladies and gents) who might choose to walk along the path next to the toilets. That area is not covered by street view so I haven't got photos. To the right of the urinals, there are a few cubicles, whose doors open straight out to the path. Again, I don't think there are any signs differentiating between ladies and gents, so the ladies could use the urinals if they chose to do so.

If you are interested in these facilities, I could probably go and take photos of the interiors and post them. Let me know if you want me to try.

Please do get pictures!(preferably when someone like Katy Perry has been caught short,and forgets to lock the door..):wink:

Please do get pictures!(preferably when someone like Katy Perry has been caught short,and forgets to lock the door..):wink:

There is no door on the urinal area to lock...... But I'm afraid I haven't seen anyone like Katy Perry go in there. I haven't actually seen any girls go in there, but I suspect there must be some times when girls try to use the urinal for a laugh - particularly if there are a few of them together a bit drunk on the way home from the pub. I'm just never there at the right time. I'll see what I can do about getting some interior pics next time I'm in the area.

Reminds me that there is a similar facility in Camberley:

You can see that the front entrance is open with no door. There is a door to the cubicle on the right (which is open in the streetview photo) then towards the back you can just see the alcove in which the urinal is located (again, with no door).

There is another one in Frimley centre as well (the first one I posted is in Frimley Green)

So, for any of you ladies out there that live in the Surrey/Hampshire/Berkshire area that want to try using a urinal without having to gate-crash the Gents, feel free to give these a try and preferably post something to say how you got on.

upload_2015-7-22_9-30-7.png.84a4bab780250f2cd7db05308f2ad8ae.png

• Like 1

OK, Here you go. Managed to get there today. The photos are just snaps from my phone and reduced in size for uploading. First, here is a quick sketch floor plan of the layout:

It is quite cramped. Certainly not much in the way of spare space!

View from standing at the outer door (which has no door):

The door to the left has a sign saying "UNISEX WC" Inside that door is a pretty crude toilet:

Looking ahead from the main entrance, you are faced with a wall with a gap to the right where you can see a sign saying "URINAL" (note, nothing to say gents only).

Screened slightly by the wall in the left of the pic above is a urinal:

I think you can see by the wall at the left of the pic, it doesn't stick out that far, so the screening is fairly minimal and if you stand in the usual position to pee in the urinal, anyone outside the toilet building looking in would see your back protruding beyond the wall. If you are they type who tends to lower your trousers to pee (I've never quite understood that) then your bare behind would be visible from the road!

One final pic of the urinal:

There is also a small sink on the wall to the right of the main entrance to the building. I didn't take a photo of that.

You can get an idea of how tight it is, looking at the floor tiles, each one is about 6" square, so the width of the urinal area is only about 2' 6" or 750mm.

Hope you find this useful/informative/enlightening.

upload_2015-7-22_21-18-28.png.8a464ac909f2ed1c6ffebc8e1964a7b8.png

upload_2015-7-22_21-19-56.jpeg.58f9e52418d21f3f8be51c3e66e5aaa0.jpeg

upload_2015-7-22_21-20-58.jpeg.f0994ca2b1f7d8bbb01ed24f1ffe51e6.jpeg

upload_2015-7-22_21-22-4.jpeg.e2d51b5d59bb417bccdf9c06de9f5e90.jpeg

upload_2015-7-22_21-22-54.jpeg.bd9ac683adccc4c1bbda3ceda3160f27.jpeg

upload_2015-7-22_21-24-57.jpeg.ecae1b405b7636fc05f9ba28bfbb2167.jpeg

• Like 2
OK, Here you go. Managed to get there today. The photos are just snaps from my phone and reduced in size for uploading. First, here is a quick sketch floor plan of the layout:

[ATTACH=full]50604[/ATTACH]

It is quite cramped. Certainly not much in the way of spare space!

View from standing at the outer door (which has no door):

[ATTACH=full]50605[/ATTACH]

The door to the left has a sign saying "UNISEX WC" Inside that door is a pretty crude toilet:

[ATTACH=full]50606[/ATTACH]

Looking ahead from the main entrance, you are faced with a wall with a gap to the right where you can see a sign saying "URINAL" (note, nothing to say gents only).

[ATTACH=full]50607[/ATTACH]

Screened slightly by the wall in the left of the pic above is a urinal:

[ATTACH=full]50608[/ATTACH]

I think you can see by the wall at the left of the pic, it doesn't stick out that far, so the screening is fairly minimal and if you stand in the usual position to pee in the urinal, anyone outside the toilet building looking in would see your back protruding beyond the wall. If you are they type who tends to lower your trousers to pee (I've never quite understood that) then your bare behind would be visible from the road!

One final pic of the urinal:

[ATTACH=full]50609[/ATTACH]

There is also a small sink on the wall to the right of the main entrance to the building. I didn't take a photo of that.

You can get an idea of how tight it is, looking at the floor tiles, each one is about 6" square, so the width of the urinal area is only about 2' 6" or 750mm.

Hope you find this useful/informative/enlightening.

I think that urinal could well be used by females,its slightly differently designed than the usual ones.