How long do you pee?

Very good question.Ive never timed myself,i guess its a question of how much in what time really.Often you can pee a load in less time than when you find you dont really need to go after all.Maybe then,about 30-40+ seconds to do 400 mls.

I reckon women pee more,and in less time,due to mens urinary system has a bit of a longer trip to leave the body,womens is already half way there,their urethra is only 1/3 of the length of a man,for obvious reasons.....It would be fun to get a man and woman,drink the same amount of water,then see who is quickest,or has to go the earliest.

I've just sat on the loo and timed myself at 17 seconds, not including the little dribble for a few seconds at the end. I'd say my average toilet visit is about 20-30 seconds. I might time myself over the next few toilet trips and see what I get.

• Like 1

My Dad was a photo finisher back in the black and white days. He had to count time manually when he was printing pictures. Needless to say it was rather automatic counting time.

One time after he had taken the dog out to Pee, he commented that Mutt must have really had to go. He Peed for 25 seconds.

• Like 1
I've just sat on the loo and timed myself at 17 seconds, not including the little dribble for a few seconds at the end. I'd say my average toilet visit is about 20-30 seconds. I might time myself over the next few toilet trips and see what I get.

17 seconds not bad!It depends on the volume passed.If as i say,women can pass more and in less time,then if you wee around 400 ml in 20 secs youre twice as fast as me!I often pee into a measuring jug and its between 300-450 mls.More in the mornings.:)

These are all rounded to the nearest second:

23 seconds

27 seconds

31 seconds

25 seconds

44 seconds (First thing in the morning so I won't include in the average)

29 seconds

14 seconds

Average - 24.8 seconds

• Like 2

Very scientific work there Sophie..about half the time of me,the amount and age of course is probably a factor.I think i will do my own times,by viewing the voyeur vids,and see how those girls work out.Making science fun!:)

• Like 1

As you said it's more about volume. I averaged in the mid twenties but because I wasn't desperate they all came out as a steady trickle so I imagine the volume wasn't too much.

Ive just watched 5 vids of girls weeing(hard job,but someone has to do these things)and quickest was 11 seconds,18,25,27,29.Average was about 22 seconds.The 11 second girl had a power wash stream kind of,the rest just "normal".Its looking like average for women is in the mid 20 seconds.Quicker than me anyway.Seriously,im wondering if there is any kind of "science" on this male-female urination thing,in a medical sense.Whenever ive heard women wee,its sounded like a real gush,as opposed to the kind of steady stream of men.Interesting topic..(and quite sexy too with it)

These are all rounded to the nearest second:

23 seconds

27 seconds

31 seconds

25 seconds

44 seconds (First thing in the morning so I won't include in the average)

29 seconds

14 seconds

Average - 24.8 seconds

Sophie, as a scientist, I greatly the effort you put into this subject. As one who frequents this place, I appreciate your endeavor even more. Now, I don't suppose you know your average flow rate?

That 44 second first thing in the morning sounds pretty impressive. Not that I heard it, by the way. ;-)

Not really sure what my Average is...maybe 30 seconds or a little longer. This morning I woke up quite desperate and peed for just over a Minute and 10 seconds (70 seconds)

Wetmanjf

Wow!!!! I am wondering what the record is? Is there anything in the Guinness World Records? If there isn't, there should be!

I've been timing myself over the last few days using the stopwatch on my phone:

Peed 18 times.

Shortest was 9 seconds (pitiful!).

Longest was 1 minute 4 seconds.

Average pee time: 34.4 seconds. Did not include the dribbles at the end.

• 1 month later...

When I drink less, then my pee will take about 10 to 15 seconds. But an average pee by drinking a normal amount of fluid needs usually between 30 and 40 seconds at me. For a desperate morning pee I sometimes need a little more than one minute, if I don´t press it out quickly.