How adventurous and naughty are you?

Whilst many of us are very interested in watching others pee in unusual and naughty places, do you often do it yourself? Is that itself a turn on for you or just something you do when you need to pee and a toilet isn't around?

Yeah I do this from time to time. Usually only when I have little fear of being caught, and when it doesn't inconvenience someone else. I've peed in bushes by the side of the road, in my local public park, etc. I peed in a phone box once too, though I was a little drunk for that one, and it was also at about 2am.

I do it all the time at work and at school when there is nobody or just a few people around. My naughty pee fetish doesnt limit itself to just watching thick messy pee streams coming out of a gorgeous pussy with the lips open land on some carpet or any other fabric made object. I also get turned on doing my own naughty messes all over different places in different public buildings, in fact many of the times im done soaking a carpet or peeing somewhere naughty, if theres nobody around I will almost always jackoff afterwards and cum all over the pee mess I just made. Ive been doing this for a long time its something that always got me turned on and excited even as a kid. As of recently I started recording myself peeing in different spots sometimes so I could start sharing my own experiences and pee perks from my school and job :wink: Its also kind of how I started hanging and socializing on forums too really. Some of the videos I made are posted on here and the rest is on peeteevee, I didnt want to flood a website named watchgirlspeeing with my own videos of a male so I am still waiting for more people to be into males peeing.

So yeah, im always peeing somewhere other than a toilet if im at work or at school if the places isnt crowded, else I have to use a toilet like most people...but friday im always alone :devilish:

• 7 months later...

I like watching girls pee, but I try to slip in a naughty outdoors piss at least once a week.

I would love to find a dirty old motel somewhere, the kind like out of some B movie, and just spend the weekend there pissing on everything.

I also will sometimes jerk off over my pee mess if I am able, even if I am outdoors.

• 2 weeks later...

As a guy who works outside and in the field a lot, I piss anywhere I want, but it's soooo much better when I am accompanied by a women. The problem is, of course, that most of them won't piss in front of a man.I have found a small group of nice looking women who are not piss shy, and its great. We do explore strange places to piss...the danger of getting caught is part of the fun

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
I do it all the time at work and at school when there is nobody or just a few people around. My naughty pee fetish doesnt limit itself to just watching thick messy pee streams coming out of a gorgeous pussy with the lips open land on some carpet or any other fabric made object. I also get turned on doing my own naughty messes all over different places in different public buildings, in fact many of the times im done soaking a carpet or peeing somewhere naughty, if theres nobody around I will almost always jackoff afterwards and cum all over the pee mess I just made. Ive been doing this for a long time its something that always got me turned on and excited even as a kid. As of recently I started recording myself peeing in different spots sometimes so I could start sharing my own experiences and pee perks from my school and job :wink: Its also kind of how I started hanging and socializing on forums too really. Some of the videos I made are posted on here and the rest is on peeteevee, I didnt want to flood a website named watchgirlspeeing with my own videos of a male so I am still waiting for more people to be into males peeing.

So yeah, im always peeing somewhere other than a toilet if im at work or at school if the places isnt crowded, else I have to use a toilet like most people...but friday im always alone :devilish:

Oh this sounds VERY exciting! I love the thought of a man making a mess in public buildings by soaking carpets with his pee. No consideration for others and that is wonderful!

When younger I was quite adventurous and, for example, would wet a hotel bed with the protective sheet taken off. Lying face down I would pee as hard as I could for as long as I could so it went right down inside the mattress. I think it's important to do this so it will be difficult to clean.

• Hot 1

I am not very naughty in that I don't go out of my way to pee on things, but I am quite adventurous in that as soon as I get the tingle that it is time to pee I want to do it there and then and if I can just relax and empty my bladder without having to move that is ideal. If I am sitting somewhere I will always weigh up if I will be able to get away with peeing through my skirt which I much prefer to do rather than slide forward and perch on the edge of the seat to pee on the floor. Sometimes the pattern of the upholstery might mean that I am being adventurous if I am not sure if it will hide the wetness, most of the time what at first glance looks adventurous is OK as long as I sit long enough to let it soak in nicely. It is usually more adventurous if I feel the tingle when standing on a hard surface and the puddle mysteriously appearing around my feet is hard to explain.

P.P. ,

A very arousing account of peeing in a public place . hope you will enjoy doing this type of peeing as ofyran as you can . because it's so good to read about / Then fantasize about how much you enjoy having fun in peeing :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

please keep on sharing what you love to do in having a pee :wink: :wink:

Thank You

Kevin

Kevin,on a different theme,i like your B-29 avatar!Is it one that says "FIFI".I know its not Enola Gay.I do like militaria related things.Also i like reading pee stories!:thumbsup: