Hello everyone, new to the site

babyxdoll

I have always had a slight interest in peeing in naughty places and watching others (mostly females) pee, I am 6 months pregnant atm and more into it than ever! Don't think my boyfriend shares this interest so i wanted to find some like minded people to chat and swap stories with xxx

• Like 2

Hello babyxdoll, another new member here and thoroughly enjoying reading other peoples experiences and posting some of my own.

Welcome and have fun, oh and congratulations on being pregnant, hope all goes well there.

Try encouraging your boyfriend to participate, this interest is much better shared.

I have always had a slight interest in peeing in naughty places and watching others (mostly females) pee, I am 6 months pregnant atm and more into it than ever! Don't think my boyfriend shares this interest so i wanted to find some like minded people to chat and swap stories with xxx

Hiya,hope to hear from you here,its a very friendly site,feel free to discuss topics of interest.

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome to the site, I couldn't find your location on your profile but if you are in the uk you can legally pee anywhere you want while you are pregnant.

• A pregnant woman can legally urinate anywhere she likes in the UK, including a police officer’s hat!

There are a couple of other strange laws like you can't eat mince pies on Christmas day and you can legally kill a Welshman in Chester by decapitation which seem a little silly but I suggest you make the most of the next couple of months and pee everywhere.