Ever leaked

I have done that. Yes, it felt extremely nice and I enjoyed it. I tried repeating it, but have not had a chance to duplicate it, at least not as an accident, I have held, run to the bathroom and started releasing, but these were on purpose. Sadly, as I have gotten older, my holding endurance is not as great as it once was...if I start to dribble, a flood will soon happen. But, that doesn't stop me from trying.😄

• Like 1
  • Hot 1

Yes it happens, especially as I have gotten older. I may arrive home needing to pee moderately. Sometimes, almost immediately my need to pee jumps to urgent. The pressure at my pee hole becomes strong, and the I start leaking as I start unzipping my pants.  If I already needed to go for awhile I might start leaking as soon as I walk in the door. As much as I enjoy Omo this can be annoying , especially if I  still have  packages to bring inside.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

It doesn't happen to me under normal conditions, but sometimes when I'm able to indulge my personal fetish I'll misjudge how full I am, or I'll be distracted and suddenly realize I'm losing control. I've always wondered how urgency works, like the closer you get to the toilet the harder it is to hold. A couple times when I used to smoke I'd be pretty full but manageable, I'd step outside to smoke, then halfway through the cigarette all of a sudden I'm losing control and start leaking.

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, PissDude said:

It doesn't happen to me under normal conditions, but sometimes when I'm able to indulge my personal fetish I'll misjudge how full I am, or I'll be distracted and suddenly realize I'm losing control. I've always wondered how urgency works, like the closer you get to the toilet the harder it is to hold. A couple times when I used to smoke I'd be pretty full but manageable, I'd step outside to smoke, then halfway through the cigarette all of a sudden I'm losing control and start leaking.

I have always thought of urgency as psychological, but sure there must be more to it?? 

Yes, even a few times when I wasn't holding on purpose. Like one time I really needed to go and then arriving at at the toilet my body thought that was good enough (yeah: getting closer to toilets, makes it harder to hold). Needed to jump up and down not the wet myself, which made it harder to unzip. Started peeing already half way out.

And one time I didn't make it to the house from the car. As soon as I got out I started to pee. Luckily I was wearing shorts. I just squatted next to the car.

• Like 2
On 10/14/2024 at 8:32 AM, wettingman said:

Yes it happens, especially as I have gotten older. I may arrive home needing to pee moderately. Sometimes, almost immediately my need to pee jumps to urgent. The pressure at my pee hole becomes strong, and the I start leaking as I start unzipping my pants.  If I already needed to go for awhile I might start leaking as soon as I walk in the door. As much as I enjoy Omo this can be annoying , especially if I  still have  packages to bring inside.

I can relate to this completely,  seems like my body knows Hey your Home!!!! 

Then every bump in the driveway amplifies my urgency,  I have just got out of the car and started pissing!! Or hitting some of the bumps in the drive way I've let a little out holding my dick trying to keep from pissing more .

Ot grab the mail,my lunch box and my drink racing for the door, then trying to get the right key to unlock it! And started pissing in my pants! 

And so far I've enjoyed it every time I pissed myself!! Nobody's been home and it felt great to relieve the pressure and feel my wet pants!

Something about the flirting with almost peeing your pants and then not being able to help it or stop it that is exciting and feels so good!! 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Bladderlad said:

I have always thought of urgency as psychological, but sure there must be more to it?? 

Technically sudden urgency is caused by a bladder spasm.  But I am convinced that the spasm is is cause is psychological. If I was still out somewhere I doubt the spasm would occur.  It's  being seconds from relief that triggers my bladder a little early. 

I enjoy holding mynpee until I start peeing in my pants. But I live in an apartment complex. If I am coming home from shopping and I have to make a few trips to the car, I don't want to pee enough to cause a visible wet spot that my neighbors might see.

• Like 1