Store pissing, for the braver ones

6 hours ago, localdaeru said:

I once pissed into a fitting room of Pr*mark. This is a very cheap clothing store in UK / Ireland and they sell cheap clothes which where made under terrible circumstances in some countries in asia. I took a handbag and some clothes into the fitting room and pissed into the handbag. Filled it with some clothes and hung it back onto the shelve. I also came into the fitting room because it made me very horny. My girlfriend pissed in one of those fitting rooms as well but not on the same day!

Nice bro. 

1 hour ago, TopMarker said:

At the local hardware store. They have an outdoor section with garden sheds. More convenient than holding it until I get home I may have left my mark in a few of them. One still smells like urine.

That sounds like a brilliant idea! Thank you for the tip. Will have to try to get to do it some day..

• Hot 1
1 hour ago, TopMarker said:

At the local hardware store. They have an outdoor section with garden sheds. More convenient than holding it until I get home I may have left my mark in a few of them. One still smells like urine.

same bro.  i werent the only one neither cause i could smell piss when i walked.  anyone seen u?

57 minutes ago, TylerHasFun said:

same bro.  i werent the only one neither cause i could smell piss when i walked.  anyone seen u?

I doubt it.

I mean when I stepped out of one shed there were other customers around but I don't think they looked inside the shed. I continued on my way quickly because the shed started to leak on one corner.

16 hours ago, Tony89 said:

As a teenager I went to a car dealership that sold cheap used cars. The doors of all the cars were unlocked. I looked at many cars first until I saw an cheap Toyota. The car looked fine, but when I sat in the driver's seat, the interior of the car smelled like cattle had been transported in it. The car really smelled bad! Then I just had a spontaneous thought that no one would probably notice anything  if I peed in the car. I looked out of the car windows in every direction. I didn't see the car salesman or any other customers.

So I thought I had to act quickly. I unzipped my jeans and started pissing.  First I peed on the dashboard and front passenger seat. Then I emptied rest of my bladder onto the floor of the car. I made a big puddle in the driver's footwell. I was a horny teenager back then and pissing in the car turned me on so much that I cum almost immediately after pissing on the steering wheel. Fortunately, I had a napkin in my pocket, which I used to wipe the mess off the steering wheel. When I got out of the car I was like nothing had happened and I looked at more cars before leaving the dealership.

-------------------------

I've peed once in the fitting room too. I was fitting two shirts and cheap sneakers. The sneakers didn't fit, so I peed in them and took them back to the shelf later. I also peed a small puddle in the corner of the fitting room. Then I moved the stool over the puddle so no one would notice.

nice one bro.  Love pissing in cars.  Fun when i find one with the window down, 

• Like 3

Videos of pissing in (corporate) stores are some of my favorites but hard to find, especially men doing it! I can find quite a few fitting room videos which I definitely enjoy and often do myself, but if anybody has some good videos of non fitting room pees, PLEASE let me know. 

17 hours ago, NaughtyGold said:

This sounds incredibly hot. I totally love pissing in stores, but I am so terrified at the same time that I could get caught.

I did a full load in an abandoned aisle at a hardware store a few months ago and also managed to empty myself between some shelves at an Ikea showroom recently. In both cases I covered my dick with a rain jacket, but was super happy that I dared to do it.

Usually I also prefer the privacy of a fitting room. I like spraying on random clothes and just leaving them or putting them back on the rack. Just did it again a few days ago 🤣

IMG_5493.jpeg

IMG_3488.jpeg

fuck yeah bro, love this!  I love pissing in clothes bro, a guy noticed me doing it at the end of my piss once, he just stared at me

• Hot 1
On 9/13/2024 at 2:32 PM, TopMarker said:

I doubt it.

I mean when I stepped out of one shed there were other customers around but I don't think they looked inside the shed. I continued on my way quickly because the shed started to leak on one corner.

I almost did that once.  But I was with my friends and I just didnt know how to pull it off.  

On 9/13/2024 at 2:28 PM, swekiss said:

That sounds like a brilliant idea! Thank you for the tip. Will have to try to get to do it some day..

When you do, please create a sister post to this one for women only in the Real Pee Experiences group. I'd love to read your stories and the stories of other women doing this.