Wanting to pee versus having to pee

I've been excited by wanting to pee a lot lately, even when i don't really need too. Any opportunity i get, i will pee outside or at home somewhere. 

I like to pee on myself when playing with myself, it's a real turn on. I try to force it sometimes, because i want to do it so much! 

For me, wanting to pee means I can hold it a considerable time longer - 30 minutes to an hour if needed. (It is more of a nagging feeling in my bladder).

Needing to pee means that I probably have less than 20 minutes before peeing becomes involuntary.

@M.Vixen How much longer do you feel you can hold it when it becomes a "need"?

Mixed bag, depending on circumstances.

Starting to feel I want a pee can be three hours or more before becoming desperate, giving me plenty of time to find somewhere fun. Depends on what I'm doing, can be a lot shorter if I've been drinking to hydrate but I'm reasonably good at judging how fast it's going to be.

If there is a toilet close by (at home, friends houses, pubs, etc.) I'll wait until I have to go and are desperate, knowing I can relieve myself within a few minutes.

Otherwise I'll go before being desperate as I don't want an accident.

My time between becoming desperate and having an accident is about an hour max (the most I've HAD to hold it under these circumstances as I was in public, and was dribbling by the end) but can be much shorter depending on what I'm drinking.

Edited by InOddPlaces
On 9/9/2024 at 12:57 PM, DoctorDoctor said:

For me, wanting to pee means I can hold it a considerable time longer - 30 minutes to an hour if needed. (It is more of a nagging feeling in my bladder).

Needing to pee means that I probably have less than 20 minutes before peeing becomes involuntary.

@M.Vixen How much longer do you feel you can hold it when it becomes a "need"?

That’s a hard question. Outside of my home I like to go as soon as I have the option to go because of some residual anxiety from my childhood. In my own home I don’t mind feeling desperate so that’s different. I think I can wait 20 minutes to maybe an hour depending on what I’m doing ☺️ (I don’t usually feel how desperate I am when I’m either very distracted -gaming or so- or masturbating). 

• Love 1
On 9/9/2024 at 4:41 PM, InOddPlaces said:

Mixed bag, depending on circumstances.

Starting to feel I want a pee can be three hours or more before becoming desperate, giving me plenty of time to find somewhere fun. Depends on what I'm doing, can be a lot shorter if I've been drinking to hydrate but I'm reasonably good at judging how fast it's going to be.

If there is a toilet close by (at home, friends houses, pubs, etc.) I'll wait until I have to go and are desperate, knowing I can relieve myself within a few minutes.

Otherwise I'll go before being desperate as I don't want an accident.

My time between becoming desperate and having an accident is about an hour max (the most I've HAD to hold it under these circumstances as I was in public, and was dribbling by the end) but can be much shorter depending on what I'm drinking.

That’s interesting. Do you not mind or maybe even like the feeling of being desperate in a ‘safe’ environment (like when being at a friends house)?  

• Like 1
10 hours ago, M.Vixen said:

That’s interesting. Do you not mind or maybe even like the feeling of being desperate in a ‘safe’ environment (like when being at a friends house)?  

Love the feeling of being desperate in a safe environment ☺️

Safe = There being a toilet (or somewhere else suitable) close by, where I can relieve the pressure when I need to go "now" and get to within a minute or two.

For me, having to pee is the message I get from my bladder telling me it's very uncomfortable and might be doing something involuntary unless I act first.

Wanting to pee is more a conscious decision from my brain that's usually been prompted by the situation, whether it's a memory, the scenery or a dare.

I'm definitely a bit of both and it definitely depends where I am and who I'm with.  I do like to hold more at home and if I'm playing with myself I like to get turned on and then just let little spurts out and then keep holding and playing.  If I'm out walking I like to hold as long as I can, I like the feeling.

If I'm with friends or family I revert back to the 'sensible' upbringing and take advantage of a loo whenever I need to or if I think the next opportunity might be a while.  Probably comes from childhood when my parents would say 'pee before we leave' me: 'I don't need one' them: 'squeeze one out anyway' 😃

• Like 1
On 9/12/2024 at 11:44 PM, Foobar said:

I'm guilty of holding it too long for no reason. I know it's unhealthy but I guess I just want to save time by avoiding bathroom breaks.

I have one of those jobs where you learn to ignore your bladder. Unfortunately, I've gotten into the habit of doing the same thing when I'm home. 

On 9/8/2024 at 7:40 AM, M.Vixen said:

Some times I just desire the naughty feeling of peeing outdoors even when I know that I can hold it till I get home with little to no discomfort.

I LOVE this because it reminds me of something I've been trying to figure out ever since I first became aware of this fetish. 

I'm not always great at explaining myself. Hopefully this makes sense. As someone with this condition, when I pee outside, even in an urgent situation, I'm rarely 100 percent certain if it's a truly urgent situation, or if I'm just biased because I love peeing outside. Like if I was a normie version of me who didn't love peeing outside would I really be peeing outside or would I have been able to hold it until I got home? Does that make sense? 

• Love 1