pee in highway

6 hours ago, cesare said:

Czy kiedykolwiek zatrzymałeś się na autostradzie lub na ulicy, bo chciałeś się zsikać? Opowiedz nam o tym 

Ohhh This has happened to me many times.....

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
27 minutes ago, vaad said:

If I'm driving alone, I pee by the side of the road more often than not.  It's more or less socially acceptable to do it, so why not take advantage of a free opportunity to pee in public?

I've always done this and not necessarily when alone, it's no problem in the UK and most of the people I know will do the same. The women usually use a field gate or similar to hide behind. Harder in a town though.

• Like 2
  • Agree 2

I have both highway and street.

I recall one evening after one bourbon too many I made my friend pull over so I could leave my mark on I-94. He's one of those rare males who is afraid to piss outside unless it's an emergency. He kept insisting he could find me a rest area, but I threatened to soak the car if he didn't pull off to the side immediately! I remember standing beside the car and sending a triumphant cherubic arc from the gravel below me into the ditch about half a car width away.

There were also few times when I was driving through the city late at night when I maybe should not have been behind the wheel. Much of Detroit in those days was kind of post-apocalyptic. Blocks of empty buildings with one or two sides missing. When the urge hit I would pull off on a side road and shut off my lights. Then, while leaving the engine running, I would step out of the car and stand between the door and the car. The door was never open any more than a sliver. I would point myself towards any traffic that might be behind me, which there never was, then piss forcefully, always for over a minute onto the neglected asphalt. 

Yes I have. Sometimes just because there were no rest stops available, and a couple of times because I was so desperate, it was either pee in car or pull over quickly and pee on the side of the road.

One of my memorable times was while I was out driving around the city, I miss gaged my bladder and became very desperate. I was on the freeway with my friend (before she knew I had this little fetish) I really needed to pee so I quickly pulled off in to the access road thinking that I would pull off into a side road and go. Nope, had to pull off to side of the road, quickly hopped out squatted right by drivers door and lost it.....luckily it was dark and no other cars came up behind us. Have to admit, was fun driving around with wet pants.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/18/2024 at 2:51 PM, Cute wetter said:

It doesn't happen often now, but when my mom used to drive me on a long trip, I'd always fake being very desperate just so I could pull my pants and panties down and pee on the side of the road

@Cute wetter did you fake being desperate to pee outside in other places? 

I also used to do this. Well, less faking being desperate and more just being creative in when I said I had to pee while we were out so that we could stop and I could pee somewhere interesting or on something interesting. 

Edited by Havelock
added more
  • Like 1

I like to do this when I am traveling in Europe. I drink a ton of water when I am driving so I have to pull over and pee on the side of the road. It reminds me of when I was young and would be able to do the same. Autobahn rest stops are the best for this because everyone is fine with it.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cute wetter said:

@Havelock I guess also when biking or running near one of those roads surrounded by trees, because I like peeing standing up against a tree

@Cute wetterSo with your mom you squatted by the car but peed standing on trees? Did she teach you how to both squat and pee standing?

I love it when people pee beside the highway. Especially women of course! If it's a quiet road I will just pull off to the side and open the door and pee out into the road. If there's traffic I'll find a place to hide a little bit. 

Mrs pee will pee beside the highway too as long as she can get into a semi hidden spot, usually beside some bushes or something. Peeing by the highway is really convenient and can be executed a lot faster than finding a gas station, finding their bathroom, etc. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

When on a roadtrip (or cycling or hiking), I always try to time my stops such that there is no toilet nearby. I find it so much more appropriate to piss behind some bushes than going into a stinking block of concrete called a public toilet... It doesn't do anything sexual to me, I don't even feel naughty. It just feels cleaner, freeer, simply right!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
On 8/17/2024 at 7:39 PM, NaughtyTinkle said:

I often pee on the side of the road, but if it’s too busy I pull over and pee off the edge of the seat in the car 

Do you mean you pee off the edge of your seat onto the dirt or are you aiming at the floor of your car peeing into a cup or just literally onto the floor of your car?

2 hours ago, ChrisS said:

Do you mean you pee off the edge of your seat onto the dirt or are you aiming at the floor of your car peeing into a cup or just literally onto the floor of your car?

Literally onto the car floor

• Hot 4