Is Pissing Sexy?

It most definetly is, even in the most plain circumstance i do simply find it to be hot and aesthetic. 

Bonus points for naughtiness, drinking and peeing all over each other.

I can even appreciate a man doing so despite, it not being arousing to me.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PeeGurl74 said:

I consider it to be, especially watching videos of women drinking other women's piss, or a man stroking his dick begging it to give him some piss making it a sexual masturbating moment. I have some of the best orgasms. I also think it's sexy to watch a man piss-marking in his house like it's a normal routine. 💦

My dick won't give me piss when I'm stroking it. I would love to stroke my dick while watching a woman piss-marking her house like it's a normal routine. Then piss on my dick before she's finished. After I came I would piss-mark over all her spots and ask her watch me and touch herself.

• Love 1

Off course I think it is! The fact that it is this common, but otherwise so rare to withness, that even some couples hide it from each other, makes it so attractive to me. The fact that it has everything to do with the genitals makes it a pure sexual thing.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Yes indeed! Especially when women do it. It’s an art the way they stand and position themselves when facilities aren’t available or they’re just being naughty or using someplace convenient. 

Edited by Starks2010
Typo
4 hours ago, MGP said:

Off course I think it is! The fact that it is this common, but otherwise so rare to withness, that even some couples hide it from each other, makes it so attractive to me. The fact that it has everything to do with the genitals makes it a pure sexual thing.

Exactly, a sex related act that is 10x more guarded and intimate than sex.