Do you ever do it all day

I'm curious I'm any people actually will pee on themselves like at home all day and just sorta wet themselves and not mind if they're reading in pee or old pee all day. Or if you just wear wet clothes and just go about what you'd normally do otherwise.

The idea of that gets me off. A ton. I seen vids of girls waking up their partner peeing on them a d they'd just laugh it off and curl back up and sleep. Or lay there enjoying the golden sower. And not mind the bed being wet they'll just go back to sleep...

I wonder if this exists in real relationships not just scripted vids

• Love 2

As far as the first part of your question is concerned......I went all day without visting the toilet, twice in a week, as I was alone for a whole week(wife was away).

It was summer, and I worked in the garden, without going to the toilet......when I needed to pee, I just let it flow........even when I was chatting to the old lady next door over the hedge, peeing myself as we chatted..my trousers were soaked, but the warmth of the day dried them a bit., just to get wet again.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I wet a little all day long, everytime I got piss I squirt the last little bit in my pants. If the spot gets a little big I untuck my shirt and it covers everything.  And I get the good warm feeling everytime I squirt then the good wet feeling remains.

I also have some shorts I put on in the morning when I get up to make coffee , I soak them just about every morning. 

Then I pull them off fold them up and put them in my night stand drawer by the next morning they're just damp wet and the smell is intoxicating and feeling the dampness when you put them on and knowing it's from piss just makes me so hard and horny!

I've been wearing that same pair of shorts for 2 weeks , hadn't washed them yet!

On 8/7/2024 at 7:16 AM, hookupwithme614 said:

I'm curious I'm any people actually will pee on themselves like at home all day and just sorta wet themselves and not mind if they're reading in pee or old pee all day. Or if you just wear wet clothes and just go about what you'd normally do otherwise....

Not so much at home where I am mostly naked and usually pee out in the garden or in the shower (while showering!) But, when I go out I dress to wet and just wet myself all the time whenever I need to pee.

I drink a lot so my pee is quite dilute, and each time I wet myself the new fresh pee washes out the old stale pee. I am usually quite dry before I need to pee again unless I am somewhere that I am drinking a lot.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

I am mildly into wetting. Not enough to wet on my own but if my friends are asking me to I will happily do it for them. But I don't like it so much because I don't like the idea of sitting around in my own urine soaked clothes.

HOWEVER!!!

The idea of a partner peeing on me and making me stay in clothes that THEY peed in turns me on a lot lol. I would love to be in a relationship where my partner pees on me at their will (as long as I were in the mood lol) and then I waltz around proudly wearing their scent. Those kinds of power dynamics are what I live for. 

• Like 1
  • Cheeky 1
  • Love 2

It varies for me, normal day to day I pee in the shower whenever I'm using it, in fact this has become so conditioned that I automatically start peeing almost immediately when I get in, the same if I'm standing at the sink cleaning my teeth.

I do tend to use the toilet mostly after that although I do pee in a watering can and dilute it down for the garden.

If I'm feeling horny then I do the whole wetting rewetting, bedwetting thing a lot.

• Like 1

Sometimes, I rewet my clothes for a whole day, or my bed for a whole night. Love the wetness as well as the freedom it brings because you don't have to stop doing what you're doing to go pee

• Like 3

If I’m at home I’ll often spend the day slowely wetting and rewetting throughout the day. Pretty much just letting go as the need arises. This is incredibly enjoyable as I love to maintain that somewhat soaked warm wet feeling all day. 

if I’m out I’ll put on a diaper and pretty much do the same thing. It’s just more discreet. BUT there are times when I’m feeling really spicey I’ll tuck myself down into the crotch of normal, dark clothes and let little bits go. This is super enjoyable. Keeps the wet spot down in the crotch where it’s less noticeable, and if I get a little over-zealous it’ll run down the inside of my legs. I once did this for an entire day on a flight cross-country. 

• Love 1

I like the idea of wearing a diaper and peeing in it all day at home until it cant hold anymore. During the act of peeing in a diaper its like an explosion of warmth around your privates and then when you are done it stays warm. After a while it really starts to smell like stale pee and smells good. 

• Hot 1

Oh yeah me quite frequently! I'm happiest when I'm spending the day in a tight pair of polyester briefs just pissing through them whenever I need to go. It feels so naughty to just go to the bathroom, squat in the bath or shower and just release a torrent of pee straight through the tight material. 😛 Then I just throw my jeans / joggers back on and carry on with my day as if nothing has even happened. As I'm typing this I'm wearing a pair of tight briefs that I first got chance to pee through about 12:30 today. I'll likely pee through them again a couple more times today before taking them off at bed time. 😄 

15:10 - Went to the bathroom like normal. Pulled my trousers off, hopped in the shower and squat to rewet my briefs. Trousers back up, sat on a towel at the PC. Not a care in the world.

Edited by jmatthews1995
  • Hot 2

Yep, love wetting myself during the day and not caring.

For wetting I'll wear tracksuit-style shorts which are mid-thigh length and absorbent material. Peeing in small spurts throughout the day keeps everything nicely wet without flooding, with a towel and waterproof sheet on chairs to avoid the mess.

Most of the time I'm doing other things, not necessarily concentrating or thinking about the pee, but I'll often get briefly aroused by the feeling of wetting ☺️

• Like 1