Peeing in a cup/bottle

On 8/6/2024 at 10:38 PM, Lilly bowman said:

When have u ever had to go in a cup or bottle? Where and why?

A cup and I was trying to see if I had a UTI or not.. It turns out, I did in fact have one and took antibiotics for 7 days afterwards along with something for a yeast infection. It was tough. Other than that I would sometime measure my pees, I'd always get to 1000ml or 900ml.

• Like 3
  • Hot 1
On 8/10/2024 at 2:40 AM, ChrisS said:

What situations make pulling over not an option?

Traffic jams, or in general if there's just no place do pee discretely where you'd pull over

On 8/10/2024 at 4:23 AM, DoctorDoctor said:

What's your favorite option in that situation?

Well my go-to option is to just pull over and do it somewhere away from view

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Miss Piss said:

I struggle to pee in cups or bottles because of my messy spray. Even in the doctor’s office I hate the urine test cups with a passion. 

Have you ever tried spreading your lips to get a better stream/aim?

Many times into bottles.

Camping (if I'm not able to wet the bed) it's my normal for a night-time piss, instead of having to get out of the warm sleeping bag.

Carry one in the car in case I'm caught in traffic, easy to empty out the door if I need another pee.

Always use a 1L wide-neck, that way you can't miss and there's plenty of capacity.

• Like 2

As others I've sometimes peed into a bottle when traffic was crazy. I also did it once when I was absolutely bursting when I was staying at a friend's place, but there were a lot of people sleeping and I couldn't use the bathroom since the flush would have made everybody wake up

I have done it just for the fun of it, to see how much was in my bladder.  I like the empty V8 64 oz (1.89L) plastic bottle.  The opening is wide enough for my pee pee.  Think I should carry one in the car just in case. 

• Like 1