Long time lurker I love to hold my pee

Hi @Need2peepee and a HUGE welcome to Peefans.

Reading your posts so far seems you're in exactly the right place.   Huge thanks for sharing, please do shout up if you've got any questions or need any staff support.

Welcome !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi and welcome.   I hope you have a great time.  Holding within reason is fine, so long as you don't do it to often or for too long.  Anyhow,  I hope you have a great time.  

On 7/21/2024 at 4:02 AM, Need2peepee said:

Ever since I can remember I’ve had a thing for holding my pee and going in naughty places! These days I’m boring and a responsible adult with a high pressure 9-5 so I can’t always indulge the routine I’ve had in the past of procrastinating going to the potty to piss. Throughout my teens and college I would frequently hold my bladder until I was abolutely ‘pee dancing’ and ‘leaking’-level bursting out of carelessness, laziness, just plain old being young. 

I would very often find myself letting little spurts of urine out by choice or being absolutely so dying to go that I would feel quick spurts shooting out and spreading into the fabric of my panties. I often got to the point where the pee leaks would start to spread and make me wet my pants a little. I guess I knew the feeling of being wet itself turned me on feel down as did the idea of holding and desperately releasing my quite large bladder. 

i loved the feeling of finally getting to the toilet to absolutely explode the sheer ton of tinkles my tank was containing. And was so relieved that not only was I finally letting it all out but that I no longer had to worry about a big visible wet pants accident.

i will continue to post more about the fun ways I like to empty my big bladder! 

A big warm, wet Peefans welcome! You've certainly come to the right place to explore, indulge and sheer your favorite pastime. It's ours, too.

I can't wait to read read more posts about all the fun ways you empty your big bladder. Hopefully you don't always waste it in a toilet.

Ooops, maybe I shouldn't have said I can't wait! :peepants:

Edited by glad1