Site Question / Help Would FTM (female to male) trans content go in the male section or the general section?

I'm a trans guy who uploads content on omo org, and I want to start putting my stuff on here. Since I'm a biological female, is my content supposed to be in the men only thread? I don't mind either way, I just don't want my stuff in the male thread if you all are expecting dicks exclusively.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, RiversOfBliss said:

I'm a trans guy who uploads content on omo org, and I want to start putting my stuff on here. Since I'm a biological female, is my content supposed to be in the men only thread? I don't mind either way, I just don't want my stuff in the male thread if you all are expecting dicks exclusively.

I get where you're coming from, very considerate! Maybe the Mods will feedback on this. Perhaps a trans thread? Personally that doesn't seem necessary but it may be an 'avoid any issues' solution.

In any case, I hope you go ahead and choose to share here. We're all beautiful and  sexy.

• Like 1

@RiversOfBliss - Please accept our apologies that it's not a clear-cut situation on the site as it stands.

It is a situation which has arisen on a couple of occasions over the last year or two.   A comprehensive solution would be to extend the main topic areas of the site to include a dedicated area for transgender, non-binary etc.   However that does require a little 're-engineering' of the site layout.

However - please don't let that discourage you from contributing to the site.  Please feel free to post as you feel most comfortable, we'd love to see your content.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

As I've seen the occasional MTF content in the male section, and no FTM, the general pattern so far seems to be all about the genitals.

Which is quite a shame, honestly, as I never check the general picture section of this forum and therefore only ever spot FTM content if it pops up in the 'recent activity' thing on the right.

So please still go for the male section, regardless of where content 'usually' goes.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 7/21/2024 at 8:27 AM, Styx said:

I get where you're coming from, very considerate! Maybe the Mods will feedback on this. Perhaps a trans thread? Personally that doesn't seem necessary but it may be an 'avoid any issues' solution.

In any case, I hope you go ahead and choose to share here. We're all beautiful and  sexy.

If there was a trans thread made I would spend 90% of my time there

• Agree 2
1 hour ago, toseepee said:

Post in the male section if you are a man, imo. And so I can see it more. Not enough transmasc piss. 😫

SO TRUE

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/22/2024 at 11:07 PM, toseepee said:

Post in the male section if you are a man, imo. And so I can see it more. Not enough transmasc piss. 😫

I made a thread so people can post videos of trans men and transmascs peeing. I even posted some of my personal favorites in it.

Edited by Ms. Tito
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Hot 1

I think it is not necessary to start splitting things up to much, it would just get messy and seem unfriendly to me, especially if it is mutiple sub categories. 

As it is now, a rule for trans/nb etc people to post in a specifically male/female threads does seem very rude and not like it would "solve" anything

I think it is best left up to the user where they feel more confortable posting, in case you want to make unexpected genitals clear, I think including it in a title is easier.

I would maybe encourage an inclusive thread for all that feel not encompassed by the current selection but I would bot want that trans people feel like they need to limit themselves to this lable either.

Just one big board. No special categories however perhaps there could be voluntary symbols, special smileys perhaps. So that people can announce their presenting gender and biological gender as when they want to. Even add extra categories as more evolve.

• Agree 1
On 8/17/2024 at 7:18 AM, nenTyp said:

I think it is not necessary to start splitting things up to much, it would just get messy and seem unfriendly to me, especially if it is mutiple sub categories. 

As it is now, a rule for trans/nb etc people to post in a specifically male/female threads does seem very rude and not like it would "solve" anything

I think it is best left up to the user where they feel more confortable posting, in case you want to make unexpected genitals clear, I think including it in a title is easier.

I would maybe encourage an inclusive thread for all that feel not encompassed by the current selection but I would bot want that trans people feel like they need to limit themselves to this lable either.

It's not really a rule per se, more of a suggestion to post to whatever gender you feel most comfortable identifying with.

• Agree 1